show me yours, & I will show you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna be funny:
View attachment 213723
hahahah
:D

I do use this.. during flower.

Oh man. I hate to be one of those guys, because I have used MG and have made it work, but no. No MG lol.

You want something that will make your flowers insanely big, PM me and I'll let you know. I don't just tell anyone.

It's simple, and had a very good buddy of mine show me this stuff. He taught me everything I know, he is basically my guru of ganja. He has been doing his **** for 40+ years. I can tell you to throw in confidence to throw that MG away and treat it with this other stuff. Bigger flowers, taster flowers, no MG bullshit.

Oh man. I hate to be one of those guys, because I have used MG and have made it work, but no. No MG lol.

You want something that will make your flowers insanely big, PM me and I'll let you know. I don't just tell anyone.

It's simple, and had a very good buddy of mine show me this stuff. He taught me everything I know, he is basically my guru of ganja. He has been doing his **** for 40+ years. I can tell you to throw in confidence to throw that MG away and treat it with this other stuff. Bigger flowers, taster flowers, no MG bullshit.
Its all good. I've heard it all about MG.. I even used to always use the soil until recently when I ended up with fungus gnats. I always used african violet and it worked great as long as it didn't have gnats..

Since then, I'll use those nutes for flowering to keep things green a thing I learned from uncle ben.
:D
the high (n) not MG.. :D

I sent you a PM.. :p

Looks like a pretty great line up Slim, good amount of organics there I see. Which I like haha.:vapleaf:

I'm moving to strictly organics for the new seeds I've started. I have a few of my older ones going yet that i'm finishing off the Hesi line with. The GH box is gonna be used for my first test run in a system I aquired recently.

I'm moving to strictly organics for the new seeds I've started. I have a few of my older ones going yet that i'm finishing off the Hesi line with. The GH box is gonna be used for my first test run in a system I aquired recently.

Well not trying to harsh, just stating my opinion. I'm glad you are moving to organics, and I know a lot of people with great results off the GH series, but I think real organics is super soil, living soil/rols, or/and brewing your own teas. I just think organics is not bottled what so ever. Again personal opinion.

Well not trying to harsh, just stating my opinion. I'm glad you are moving to organics, and I know a lot of people with great results off the GH series, but I think real organics is super soil, living soil/rols, or/and brewing your own teas. I just think organics is not bottled what so ever. Again personal opinion.

I'm starting to get the things together for the teas. Doing allot of reading and talking with the guys at the local Grow store. I'll be using guano, molasses, Epsom salt, castings, and couple others. I've already set up a home made drip system with a 32 gallon tote and a high volume air pump with 2 large stones.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400122203196.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 69
GH Nutes will be used as my first run experience with any Hydro. I aquired this system virtually free so I'm gonna try it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400122482125.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 66
I'm starting to get the things together for the teas. Doing allot of reading and talking with the guys at the local Hydro store. I'll be using guano, molasses, Epsom salt, castings, and couple others. I've already set up a home made drip system with a 32 gallon tote and a high volume air pump with 2 large stones.

Never heard of people being able to incorporating teas with hydro systems... This will be something I have to watch. If you can get it down it will change the yield/taste controversy completely.

Being able to get organically grown tasting bud with hydro yields. I need to see this!

No no no, the tea will brew in the tote and when ready I turn that timer on to the drip system that will feed my soil.
I'm using the GH Nutes to feed the Hydro.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400122687751.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 73
Well I want to see someone try to do a tea hydro system, would be amazing.

My other fertilizer that I use has been brewing for about 15 years now. It's been through many upgrades over the years but still works great. The ladies I've used it on tend to love it as an additive.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400129130404.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 72
My other fertilizer that I use has been brewing for about 15 years now. It's been through many upgrades over the years but still works great. The ladies I've used it on tend to love it as an additive.

I use my fish tank water as well! I'm curious how you give it. I usually dilute mine 50/50 but I always think I should go full stregth.

I use it full strength right from the tank to the soil. Never had any problems with it. [emoji2]

I also use to use the water from water changes on my plants, seemed to have no problems with it either.

Damn I miss my fish tanks, just so much I want to do and not enough time or money haha.

I also use to use the water from water changes on my plants, seemed to have no problems with it either.

Damn I miss my fish tanks, just so much I want to do and not enough time or money haha.

If I could grow right in the tank I would. The tank pictured is in my bedroom tho. I don't see moving it to the basement any time soon.

Here is a pic from about a year ago, my Mobius Stereo Matrix, side of one of my aquariums. Have been doing live plants in my aquariums since before I was growin' bud.

In my prime I had 7 aquariums spread across the house, some for breeding, some for show, mostly all planted in some way.

Forgot photo lol, :stoned:

That was going to be one of my future projects. I figured a few 10-20 gallon tanks would fit nicely to give it a shot. I can find them for free on CL all the time around here.

That was going to be one of my future projects. I figured a few 10-20 gallon tanks would fit nicely to give it a shot. I can find them for free on CL all the time around here.

Hell yeah, planted tanks are waaaaaay better and cooler. Plus if you take the time to trim them back properly you can sell all your trimming, adds up to some nice pocket cash.

20g longs are the way to go, perfect size to work with because it's not deep, the fish prefer length over height because they how they normally swim, not up and down haha.

I made a stand that can hold six 20g longs, also made one that can hold two 55g aquariums.

Hell yeah, planted tanks are waaaaaay better and cooler. Plus if you take the time to trim them back properly you can sell all your trimming, adds up to some nice pocket cash.

20g longs are the way to go, perfect size to work with because it's not deep, the fish prefer length over height because they how they normally swim, not up and down haha.

I made a stand that can hold six 20g longs, also made one that can hold two 55g aquariums.

Once I get a couple together I'll start a new thread. Yeah long and short is what my big one is also. I'll look for a couple 20's and try it out after I get a few others moved.

Latest posts

Back