show me yours, & I will show you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro. No that one is only around 2 weeks in. She will get bigger buds when she gets later in flowering. I would say right around week 6 to 7.
That PM looks great. You notice any big vs small buds, or did you mostly train it down so more medium sized buds from training.

are you serious? lol Well, all I have to say is if you really do, use the MG bloom booster. I use that stuff on my outdoor ladies and I have to say it does great.. Hell I have took and used my other nutes on my veggies & they flipping loved it!! lol
This is gonna be funny:
View attachment 213723
hahahah
:D

I do use this.. during flower.

NICE!! I love your neatness. I would LOVE to have room myself to build me a shelf or two. I may just try & work that out. haha More room for my ladies. :)
I've only got a little bit of this and that.

Shelf (noted). lol I got's to get me a shelf. So how do you like the GH?
I don't use much in my grows. General Hydroponics 3 part, Cal/Mag+ in flower when needed. All the kitty litter buckets are full of water ph'd to 6.5, except for 2 that I have turned into DWC buckets for that occasional hydro itch I need to scratch. The 3 huge CFL's were from my very first grow, before I went to HID's.

are you serious? lol Well, all I have to say is if you really do, use the MG bloom booster. I use that stuff on my outdoor ladies and I have to say it does great.. Hell I have took and used my other nutes on my veggies & they flipping loved it!! lol
Yea, I only do it to keep things green.. Otherwise, most of my stuff doesn't get fed anything but ph'd water..

Funny though, cause most people look at me doing that sort of thing and are like - how do you yield so much without nutes -

I'm just good like that.
:D

Also, some info was passed my way and I promised not to tell on some additions to my grow.. Gonna give it a try and see what happens.. Maybe my new topped auto will appreciate it.

Gotta run, babies are all upstairs waiting for me to color with them ;) see you all later this evening...later Dank ;)

Just got some more Alfalfa and Kelp meal delivered today. This stuff is going to make my teas off the charts. Can't beat the taste of pure organic bud.

thought I would post my bubbler. & also our F1 Brush Hog. She has been LST trained. Flowering under a 800 watt LED system + 600 watt HPS. I also shoot the metal halide everyone in awhile at her. :) Show me yours, I will show you mine ;) haha

The brush hog is amazing..but I LOVE that pipe!! you know you wanna give it to me, don't you? LMAO!!! it is truly badass...totally suits you ;)

Since I got nothing to show you here, how's about taking a look at my album I posted? it has some shots in there of my grandma's rose bush I got a cutting from :D

and by the way...

20140515_195142.jpg

I'm using the GH Nutes to feed the Hydro.

That's pretty much the me that I do. GH nuits...Promix medium. Flowering in 7 gal bags.
For me, it is stain dependent also on what will feed tem and at what ppm.

For the last few years I have been using RO water, so I had to add Grotek Silicate and PB Cal-Mag, along with GH 3 pat (but lucas formula mostly) and a couple bloom supplements in flower.
I live in Cali, so we are going through a drought so I unhooked the RO and am just using regular well water so I have had to adjust my feed. So I am basically using GH with a couple other things.

What you up to tonight Rosey dear?

trying to chill out and figure out what all to pack first..my stepson is renting a UHaul for me and helping me in three weeks with the big stuff. But you should see all my displays and china I have to pack. Crazy!!!! I can't believe what I've acquired in 17 years LOL makes me feel good though. Pieces of my childhood thru now, completely sentimental stuff.

I'm gonna be anal about how its handled, I assure you. LOL!!

oh and I can't leave out that I'm tokin up on this here BBK mane!!! :D :D :D

Looks like some fire 2 me ;) so wheres this album your talking bout? Post a link if you dont mind. :)
Since I got nothing to show you here, how's about taking a look at my album I posted? it has some shots in there of my grandma's rose bush I got a cutting from :D

and by the way...

20140515_195142.jpg

Hey. No hard feeling about earlier bro. I agree totally and believe we BOTH have something to offer everyone, just so you know. :) Glad to have you around. Later.
That's pretty much the me that I do. GH nuits...Promix medium. Flowering in 7 gal bags.

For the last few years I have been using RO water, so I had to add Grotek Silicate and PB Cal-Mag, along with GH 3 pat (but lucas formula mostly) and a couple bloom supplements in flower.
I live in Cali, so we are going through a drought so I unhooked the RO and am just using regular well water so I have had to adjust my feed. So I am basically using GH with a couple other things.

I'll start the system with the GH after I move the autos over to the other room. It will be my first ever attempt at anything outside of ffof soil.
After the harsh winter and all the rain lately we have plenty of water. Wish I could send some your way[emoji2]

Latest posts

Back