show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
Ahah! I been looking for this pic to upload since Mom uploaded with of her doggy with shades on hehe.

She's such a clever doggy! lol seriously, she is so soft you could do anything with her.

anything?

sorry, bad joke.....

ps, cute dog for sure, man i love dogs, mine really brightens up my day, everyday and he is what i look forward to at the end of the day.

Does this count as a Critter??

She's well fed and comes often!

doey1.JPG

she sure is well fed! not really a critter hehe, but great pic :D

oscar i think so, i forgot to ask you about that pecker..so he was ok yea?

andy that looks like a cheeky pooch!

Hippy, sorry to hear about your girl. She looks like a big beautiful lady. What happened if you don't mind me asking? Our last dog died on my 17th birthday, her back legs gave in, she was 13 too.

Thorn said:
oscar i think so, i forgot to ask you about that pecker..so he was ok yea?

We named the WoodPecker 'Pick-Pick'........and the Doe, 'Doey' and of course the Blue Jays are called 'J-Jay'.........lol :hubba:

hehe nice one! I saw a gorgeous fox at work on my last shift...well i'm not surprised she was that healthy looking, as the place is overrun by rabbits! lol

My mum is asking me to come up with names for new dog :D

i got a new pup today and i had to find this thread so i could post a pic.. its so sweet. he's just around 12 weeks old, my nephew named him scrappy doo but my wife said she's changin it. so we'll see heres a pic or two

DSC01688.JPG

DSC01689.JPG

his mom was so thick. im hope he gets as big as her. we're gonna try to keep him a spoiled as we can. he's asleep on the couch now with my wife and daughter. we want him to be a big baby when he's older.

lol he'll prob get twice as big as his mum slomo :D

You changed the name yet? what breed is he? we're getting a 9 week old black lab pup tomorrow!!! AHHH I cant wait! Will get pics up at some point for y'all :D

the breed is american pitt bull terrier, and of that breed he's a red nose. we haven't changed his name yet but we're workin on it. its hard to pick a good name for a dog. i've had so many dogs and i don't wanna reuse the same names i have in the past.

oh man we're tryin to kennel train him, this morning i took him outside be done his buisness fine.. 5 minutes after i brought him back in he left my wife a huge pile in the floor.. i mean huge, looks like a 90lb dog dropped it.. the change in his food caused some stomach problems.

he spent the whole night in his kennel and never whined or barked or anything. im so happy. i love this dog

we have the puppy, oh my goodness she is MAD! still not settled on a name yet. mum likes Madison, Maddy for short, but not sure really. shes fast asleep on my lap right now. got her on saturday, she's a yapper! can't wait for her to stop yappin at night, and grow up and have a real bark lol. hehe. will try and get pics up for y'all as soon as i get the net set up on my pc (been a busy weekend!!!) :)

Latest posts

Back