show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our summer residents :), momma and 1 year old baby.

MT (640 x 480).jpg

Well I guess I will post a pic of my pooch,he is 3 years old this spring,he has been with me thru thick and now thin,he is my child ,my best friend,my confidant,I think more of my dog then I do most people,no offense to ppl here,but of the ppl I know in my little part of the world my dog is King,the peeps here have been good to me not like ppl in this sh*t filled community.

He is 1/2 rat terrier and 1/2 chiuahua (not correct spelling)and to muffed up to go look how to spell it lol.

100_1399.jpg

100_1404.jpg

100_1406.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
This is Wylie--he was born 4-20 :p

Aww, very cute dog, HG! He looks older than 5 weeks! I notice a lot of you guys have dogs, that's pretty cool... here's a couple pics of my GSD "Bella" - from December when she was 9 weeks old, and one month ago.. she's 7.5 months and still growing!

Cheers,

ClosePics006.jpg

Pics 081.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
This is Wylie--he was born 4-20 :p

Awwwwww. Nothing better than a new puppy. Wylie doesn't look particularly coyote.;)

Look at my beautiful female great pyrenees. She's about 130 pounds. :)

And my 25 pound male weener dog.

It's nearly impossible to get a picture of them together so I gave up trying.

And yes, her white fluffy hair is all over my carpet and we vacuum frequently.

:giggle:

Normally we trim her but not this summer.

Such a gentle giant. But not the brightest..lol.

Forgot my attachment...duh...

Cute doggies SM....I hve a Black Maine Coon so I know all about fur getting on everything...he sheds in clumps...

Mom, she's a gorgeous gentle giant! And Hamster--I hear you and empathize on the Maine Coon cat. My last one died about a year ago and I'm still finding hair balls. They blow coat constantly, but I miss my big ol' MCC!

charlie1.jpg

mojavemama said:
Mom, she's a gorgeous gentle giant! And Hamster--I hear you and empathize on the Maine Coon cat. My last one died about a year ago and I'm still finding hair balls. They blow coat constantly, but I miss my big ol' MCC!

Yeah but I love the big lug anyway....they are such a sweet intelligent breed...sorry to hear about your loss...

Poppey waiting for me to sit down at my comp so she can fart in my lap.

:peace:

2 2 Poppey Bronte Waiting.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Poppey waiting for me to sit down at my comp so she can fart in my lap.

What a beautiful cat HIE....what breed is she?

BECAREFUL, this is Tucker, he shoots green lasers out of his eyes.

000_0319.JPG

Aww look at those cute kitties.

Times like these I miss the crabs....lol.

Charlie is a very handsome cat Mojavemama :)

I can feel your love :aok:

Hamster, mine is a Bengal, very expensive, but has paid her dues with 2 litters, not that I agree with it.

She is fully papered and is documented to send her pure line down the dna pool.

She was bought as a money making idea, but something has changed, she is now a family member and no more working days for her.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_(cat)

HippyInEngland said:
Charlie is a very handsome cat Mojavemama :)

I can feel your love :aok:

Hamster, mine is a Bengal, very expensive, but has paid her dues with 2 litters, not that I agree with it.

She is fully papered and is documented to send her pure line down the dna pool.

She was bought as a money making idea, but something has changed, she is now a family member and no more working days for her.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_(cat)

Well I am glad she is retired...she is a pretty girl...

Latest posts

Back