Show Us Your Piece

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RossAlexander said:
Nice pictures fatal1, the green lighting is awesome.

nothing wrong with that wasted. you two have grown close i'm sure. you just don't need anything else

hahaha thnx Ross the other bottles should be glowing blue but you cant see it all that good cuz of the cam in person you can really see them all glow i usually like to flick of the lights and blow the smoke towrds there:D

Foil's bad for my lungs?? Is that just because it gets hot as hell?

i just know that it soposivly (i **** at spelling...) gives you lung cancer...

FaTal1 said:
hey Wasted your pirpe is one of them changing color ones right? im sure the more you smoke out of it the more blue it will get i can tell cuz the blue fading down to the tip
Yeah it is the pipe use to be clear...

heh, dunno why i never saw this thread before lol
Anyways heres my little collection.

new bong.jpg

hookah.jpg

creative bowl.jpg

my joint.jpg

bong 1.jpg

fun.jpg

Bowl#2.jpg

close up.jpg

hey Redeyes your red bong is just like my bong same desine only yours is taller

nice, That's my newest one i just got friday. Been breaking it in :D

yup gotta love smoking out of bongs

does the device you smoke out of make a difference in your high? Sometimes i think that smoking joints and blunts gets me higher (maybe even a smoother better high) than smoking out of pipes,bongs,waterbongs, etc.

I personally like to smoke out of bongs because the high for me seems to last longer. Joints are good if it's just me. Blunts are good too, but sometimes they get me more tired rather then get me high. I think it's coz bongs hit me harder and faster and the blunt's are a more gradual high.

IMO yes smoking out different devices does make a difference for example if i smoke a joint i get a good high if i smoke from a pipe it would be like smoking a joint for me...but when i smoke out of a bong i get waaay higher same thing with blunts i dont know why but its just the way it is...also if i smoke from my bong my high last longer then smoking blunts/joints/pipe/bubbler...ect yeah it also depends on the bud but when i smoke the same bud in another device i still get a different high

cuz u get a heavier, thicker hit. Blunts and bongs fill ur lungs with smoke and its alot smoother then any pipe or joint. I LOVE blunts. I live by them. Ide smoke a juicy blunt wrap over any spoon or joint.

Latest posts

Back