Sick or Damaged Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
I love this guide:

Sick or Damaged.jpg

Sick or Damaged2.jpg

Sick or Damaged3.jpg

Sick or Damaged5.jpg

Sick or Damaged6.jpg

Sick or Damaged7.jpg

Sick or Damaged8.jpg

Sick or Damaged9.jpg

Thanx Skunk... that's one of the best diagnosis guides I've seen...

Peace!:cool:

THE best I've ever seen! Mad props for this, I already figured out a problem I've been having with veggers using the guide. I got a Pot problem(maybe I should get help) due to high salinity. Thanks Skunk.

very nice guide.... not too long ago i saw one of the most thorough guides at one of our local headshops but didn't have the cash to pick it up.... when i had the cash i went back and they had sold out and no one had a clue what the name of it was.... the main thing i remember about it was that every pic in it was an actual photo of a pot plant.... i'm on the hunt for it and will post the name when i find it....

Gracias skunk muy beuno informacion....lol stoned and speaking spanish..badly.

This is great, saved the .jpg's

Really appreciate you sharing, bro'

Cheers,

I think those came from Jorge Cervantes bible. My buddy has his old book and I could swear these are the same as in his book

SkunkPatronus said:
Bingo! Hick.

I printed this one out long back and posted it in my growroom.

Thanks Everybody, isn't mine to get thanked for tho, it's a killer guide and I just thought it would be good to share. And no, can't remember what book or guide it came from exactly.

Definitely skunk'..(thanks).. not intended to detract from your guide, but to add to it. The more quality information and diagnosis aids available, the better IMO.. :D

Pin them both to sick plants section? Just the guide parts, not the postings. I was looking because i am having a horrible time with fluctuating water ph's and it's probably because we all live on glacial water up here in the Olympic Peninsula and it's hard-soft-hard-soft depending on i don't know what. Last week everything was 6.5-8 and yesterday it jumped to 7.2-5 and the hardness of it makes it even more cranky and back and forth. I think i'm chelating all my good stuff... i hate my water. I'm thinking of installing a reverse osmosis machine but i don't want to do the whole house, i need a portable variety, single line in with 2 gallon a minute runs. Plus we used to just scoop it out of the Lyre River and now they city is being made to pour bleach into it and (flouride too), started 1 year ago, talk about impacting my plants!!!

anyway... new post i guess.

Hey All
I'm not sure how I found this again but I have been looking for it for a month now.
Skunk Thanks for sharing this guide with us. It's the best one that I have found so far. I knew that I should have bought this book a long time ago.
I will be making a poster of that sucker real soon for my grow room.
Great Info!!!!!!
Thanks Again Peace!!!
MBT

Latest posts

Back