Sick or Damaged Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fleshstain said:
very nice guide.... not too long ago i saw one of the most thorough guides at one of our local headshops but didn't have the cash to pick it up.... when i had the cash i went back and they had sold out and no one had a clue what the name of it was.... the main thing i remember about it was that every pic in it was an actual photo of a pot plant.... i'm on the hunt for it and will post the name when i find it....

The marijuana garden saver, by JC Stitch...color photo's of every deficiency, overdose, evironmental disorder (molds root rot etc) every bug that hurts pot...with color photos all the way through. I bought it at borders. Best 20 bucks I have spent in awhile.

This info that skunk found was also in one of the Jorge C bible books before the updated revision. I had it but gave it to a freind when I got the revised version, can't remember which edition...maybe the third, Exact same thing that was posted on this thread, was in the book.

Latest posts

Back