silver haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyslexic

Reaction score
This is the first time I'm posting pictures, hope it works. So the strain in silver haze, after some light leakage and a long and arduous first grow they are finally at 50/50 clear cloudy. I didn't intend on these ladies growing as tall as they did so there is some stretching, but in one of the pictures that is the top of a standard door jam. Does anyone have an experience with this strain, so far I'm kinda disappointed with the bud size. I know the pictures suck, I don't have a good camera, but let me know what you guys/gals think.

Photo 1.jpg

Photo 2.jpg

Photo 3.jpg

forgot to mention its in FFoF soil, with fox farm ferts. I had some serious pH issues at the beginning of the grow which might have caused some stunting. Veg was under several 100w CFLs and flower is under a 400w HPS

I have yet to germ my SSH beans but I do expect to have some serious height management issues on my hands and will have to get rather creative with topping and using aggressive LST. I am really looking forward to growing it for the non drowsy clear high but not the long grow period and low yield. I say low because I do not have the room to let them grow as tall and bushy as they would want to grow. =)

I also expect to get small bud sites and a long flowering period due to it's Sativa background. If you want huge buds lean toward the hybrids of Indica and Sativa etc, there are thousands to choose from.

Those girls look good. How many weeks into flowering are they?

I had two of these babies growing, one was ready to harvest. This is what I got off of the first plant in my ghetto drying box (a box and duct tape). There were a surprising amount of, what I call, one hit buds throughout the plant. Good luck on your grow.

Photo 3.jpg

Photo 4.jpg

I chopped that plant at 11 weeks, I usually go by trichrome color than anything else. Fair warning, these puppies had a tendency to grow crazy quick once you switch to flower so carefull where your light is, I had a couple of collisions. I'm a bad bud parent.

Latest posts

Back