SirSmoke-A-Lot's Very Late Outdoor Grow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cuzigothigh said:
From my experience (not much), if grown in similar environments, around the same time... if one streches faster than the others for no apperant reason... it usually means you have a Male plant... so time to wait a little... until it shows his pipi and then... shuam!!!! axe it! :D

CZ
:cool:

well that one was planted before any other, and sprang from the ground before any others, so that is why its biggest. The last one, doesn't look normal, that is what i meant...

What is wrong with this one???? It looks all bunched together, and there are three leaves instead of two, and it just looks weird compared to my other ones. what do you guys think it is... the first two pics, and the third is the normal one.

DSC03376.JPG

DSC03377.JPG

DSC03378.JPG

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Well, the raining has stopped now and it is still sunny out around this time. And the first two days that it was outside, I brought it away from the rain for the showers and watered myself. Its just dirt that I use in my garden and everything grows in it without any nutes or anything, and my gardener recommended it :) I am thinking about transplanting it within a few days, I am going to go to a nursery and find some good soil and some nutes hopefully. What do you guys mean by saying I should get some drainage? I got holes in the bottom that are draining the water out... obviously you don't mean that but please explain a little bit more... thanks!

wood chucks, rocks, put them in the empty pot nearly enough to fill the spaces and the holes, then add the rest of soil, pertiles, and pea moss, that way water will not stay and soak the roots, once water soaks the roots too long, roots gets to be kinda weak and softy then plant will not manage good.. that why you need a very good drainage for mj plants

btw, u got big pots for little plants here, dont have to underwater them, you can water them very well once a week that way roots will grow quicker and u really dont have to transplant them unless they get really big

hey sir smoke alot ,,,i had 1 of those 3 leafed babys ,,,nothing to worry about they seem to be popping up alot ,,,,,

just that mine was male :spit:

goodluck :48:

Thank you all for u input, two are growing rapidly but one of them is being shy and not growing as much... Obviously I will wait it out, but they were planted on the same day... wonder why that is, maybe the bigger one will turn out to be a male, dont know, hope not :?

Here is an update after two weeks of growing! 3 babies growing and they look so tiny and the stem is a little thin on all 3... and one isn't growing as rapidly as the other two... it is on it's third node, while the other two are on their forth... and this one was planted 2nd. :?

Any comments or advice will be appreciated greatly!

2 babies.JPG

Smokey.JPG

yeah HIE..."The Power of possitive Thinking"...lol...and that is true, I worry about fast growers..I wold like to see a 100% ratio 4u sirsmoke..

It is bagseed buddy... so I am a little skeptical :/

really I just want the experience so when I do grow a good strain, It will be the bomb!

On a side note, I met a guy from Manali, India... where it is legal to cultivate marijuana, and they take full advantage of this... they have a lot of weed growing there, and he is my hook up now!!! lol and he is going to help me with my grow! Ofcourse I will keep him at a distance ;)

Ok guys, problem!!! So the day before yesterday, it rained a little, which was fine and all, then out of nowhere a big storm came and it was just very high winds and lightening for a while, so i decided to bring them inside so they wouldn't die, which most likely, they would have, a lot of other things died lol. After it had rained and everything was done with, I put them back outside and the biggest one was bent over a little too much and i touched it to make it stand up again, and it almost came out of the soil, it was dark and i was drunk, so i don't remember much, anyways, I went away for two days and I come back to find that it looks like its dying! I gave some water to it, and to my other plants which are healthy, so lets see, will post some pics in a hour or so, when there is some light outside. All the leaves are drooping and one was even cut off half way. Can I save it??? :/

Here are the pics...
1. all 3 of them
2. the weird looking one
3. my best 'hopefully' lady
4. THE PROBLEM! - drooping leaves and it got roughed up a little... what can i do?

all 3.JPG

******.JPG

sexy.JPG

problem.JPG

KGB30 said:
Whats the soil ph?

sorry have no idea... is that vital info for my problem, if so, i'll pick up a ph reader/tester today if i can find one where I live, might not be able to tho, anything else I can do, without that info?

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
sorry have no idea... is that vital info for my problem, if so, i'll pick up a ph reader/tester today if i can find one where I live, might not be able to tho, anything else I can do, without that info?

Ya it is if you want a health plant!! 6.5 is ok for veg but I like a ph of 7 for flowering of the soil.

i just checked up on them and it looks like the one that almost died is making a recovery... hopefully a full recovery. There is a little bit of ph. defficeincy I think on one of them but not sure, so I will wait it out before I get any nutes. Otherwise, the middle one, nicknamed "puff daddy" is doing great and I love just looking at her :)

just normal dirt i guess.... actually my gardner uses it to grow other plants in... and so I just used that, added a little bit of manure not too much. that is why i want to transplant with good soil mixture which is hard to find where I live. I compared my plants to other's grow journals and mine are almost at 3 weeks and they look so small compared to other's at 3 weeks. Is this normal?

Looks rather normal to me for 3 weeks.

I hope you'll have a sucessful grow!

But I think you might run into some problems with the just normal dirt and not knowing what is the ph of the soil. JMO :D

That soil looks like it's not loose enough. Probably restricting root growth. Go to a local nursery and ask them what they use...besides Miracle Grow. They always have MG but usually have some good stuff that they use.

Latest posts

Back