SirSmoke-A-Lot's Very Late Outdoor Grow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
I know it is really late, but I want the experience! I am germinating about 7 bagseeds right now and 2 have cracked... I planted one of them, the more mature one, and let the others germinate some more. Right now, I am just going to use soil and some manure, in pots. I will keep you updated with everything once I see more results :) I want to grow about 3 plants since I know there is a high male to female ratio with bagseeds. I just want to gain experience from this, but the bud is an extra :)

I have planted 3 seeds in their homes and they have been set in place... now all we do is sit back and wait. We have a lot of rain almost everyday so no need to water them, but should I leave them outside in the rain? It rains a lot everyday and sometimes really hard... monsoon type rain. Secondly, apart from the raining patters right now, how long should i wait before watering everytime... 2 days? (not including rain ofcourse)

I might finish them outside... maybe inside... depends if they get too big or not, because right now they are not visible to anyone, but if they get big enough, I will have to bring them in for flowering.

Pics will come as soon as the plants come out of the soil :) hopefully by tomorow

Well here are my babies as promised. All three were planted on the 21st and two came out of the ground. I had another seed germinating just incase and I put that in the soil so that is the third pic... that was planted yesterday, it looks kind of weak but I will wait to see what happens with it. Just a question, how much water should I be giving to these plants at this stage?

all 3.JPG

smokey.JPG

puff daddy.JPG

little joe.JPG

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I have planted 3 seeds in their homes and they have been set in place... now all we do is sit back and wait. We have a lot of rain almost everyday so no need to water them, but should I leave them outside in the rain? It rains a lot everyday and sometimes really hard... monsoon type rain. Secondly, apart from the raining patters right now, how long should i wait before watering everytime... 2 days? (not including rain ofcourse)

monsoon rain...!! yikes wouldnt that be a lil too much water every day?

trillions of atoms said:
make sure to add some sort of drianage to the manure- it will compact as you water and will harden like a rock if you dont add perlite, sand, vermeculite etc...to the mix. goodluck bro!

:yeahthat:

What kind of soil are you using? Looks like regular outdoor dirt you find in mother nature. If so, def add some drainage so you can check the Ph of the run-off or buy a Ph meter that can test in soil. Good luck and keep'em GREEN

zipflip said:
monsoon rain...!! yikes wouldnt that be a lil too much water every day?

Well, the raining has stopped now and it is still sunny out around this time. And the first two days that it was outside, I brought it away from the rain for the showers and watered myself. Its just dirt that I use in my garden and everything grows in it without any nutes or anything, and my gardener recommended it :) I am thinking about transplanting it within a few days, I am going to go to a nursery and find some good soil and some nutes hopefully. What do you guys mean by saying I should get some drainage? I got holes in the bottom that are draining the water out... obviously you don't mean that but please explain a little bit more... thanks!

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
What do you guys mean by saying I should get some drainage? I got holes in the bottom that are draining the water out

That's exactly what I meant. Didn't see the holes...since they were on the bottom. :)

Oh yea... I got that... I'm not that much of a newbie, but it is my first grow. Thanks for stopping in... will update pics tomorow.

The pearlite and vermiculite would'nt be a bad idea to add once you transplant. All it is is completely non-nuted little white little pebbles to help the water travel to the bottom of the soil and OUT those little holes you drilled. What will happen is if you don't do that root development will be harsh or even stunted from all the heavy soil's pressure on em.

Cannabis is a flower ya know :aok: it's not a weed that's why it's actually relatively hard to grow your first time. I ran into alot of problems my first grow despite 3 years of intelligent research. This was from using some hot soil (too much nutes added. SCREW YOU MIRACLE GROW more like oh no my plants miracly died!) My plants pulled through fine and unharmed, just a little stunted.

Good luck and BE SAFE MAN!

Here is an update...

I was smoking a blunt while watering my plants and I decided to give them a little high, and gave them a little puff of the weed i had lol. Looks like they liked it, they are growing so fast. 2 of them are doing just fine, while the third one (planted 3 days ago) doesn't seem like it is opening up. All of the leaves are coming out but they are clustered up in the middle, like they didn't open up all the way, what do you guys think this means? It is the third pic.

ps.. I will be transplanting into the ground, in about a week or so. with good soil and some perlite and all if i can find it.

DSC03372.JPG

DSC03373.JPG

DSC03374.JPG

Hey SirSmokeAlot,

Wish you all of the best for your pretty ladies!
You will have a blast on your grow...

CZ

The biggest one is growing like crazy, the second one is a little slower than the other, but is growing as well... the third one is a weird one, and it sticks together, do you know what that means?

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
The biggest one is growing like crazy, the second one is a little slower than the other, but is growing as well... the third one is a weird one, and it sticks together, do you know what that means?

From my experience (not much), if grown in similar environments, around the same time... if one streches faster than the others for no apperant reason... it usually means you have a Male plant... so time to wait a little... until it shows his pipi and then... shuam!!!! axe it! :D

CZ
:cool:

Latest posts

Back