Size Limitations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
curiouscat420 said:
the idea behind saying 200G was to eliminate that as a limitation to the size question... i know about roots, but i am wondering if ONE plant can harvest a kilo if circumstances were right...

:stoned:

:bong2:
I've had OD plants that yeilded pretty close to 2 elbows.. on a few ocasions.
Genetics, time, unlimited space and sunshine..;)

blancolighter said:
Really though, there isn't any reason to veg a plant indoors for a few months, it will either:
A. fill up its container with roots and basically stop growing as the root have no more room
B. get way too big for indoors

Ocassionally there are reasons to veg this long, as in my case. I have seperate veg/flowering rooms, and prefer to flower 1 at a time. I have a dirt plant in flower, and cloned her to a DWC bucket. The DWC bucket took off, and could have been put into flower room 2-3 weeks ago, but I prefer to wait because I want to finish my already flowering plant first. As I have the space/time and container size isnt limited in my 50 gallon DWC tote, I am currently growing a monster. I just keep taking cuttings off her in preparation for my outdoor adventures this year.....

Latest posts

Back