skunk, shiva, and a mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go and buy the ballast so what if you will have two down the road you can buy another bulb for it and get a bigger grow going or another room :hubba: or you could sell the ballast when it comes anyways good luck
also the ladies look great from the last pic you put up grow on peace

I might as well put some pics up. I finally have my ballast back, and they are loving it!
right before 12/12 continued I had to top the skunk 2 times, and now it has around 8 main branches popping out like a tree top, with buds all the way down popping out everywhere. I tried counting, but there has to be at least 130 little buds on that plant, these pictures are of the unknown plant, I thought it might have been bubble gum or big bud, but it's deffinatly not big bud, it doesn't smell like bubblegum like it should if it were, the only other option is 'ice', which it definable has the trichs to back up. I wish I had my other camera (was stolen) but these should be okay for now.
enjoi​

here they are

11-19-07_2319.jpg

11-20-07_0808.jpg

here are some more to please your needs..:hubba:

bubble-gum is starting to turn purple... mm, mm, mmm

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

that's a little better...

I suppose I could update what's been going on.

when I obtained my ballast back from the man., they sent some samples of GH nova series grow, and bloom products.
I went ahead and tried the nutrients out, since they were both from GH line of products (I originally used flora series)
BAD, BAD, BAD IDEA.
Even worse, I went out that weekend for a few nights. when I came back it was pretty sad.
horrible p and k def.
I tried changing out a few gallons of the nutrient solution in the rez with p and k rich 'kool bloom' solution to even it off, which ended up in nutrient burn as well.
Now, in the past few days, I've totally changed the solution back to how it was, and things are getting back to how they were.
There's still a lot of healing to be done. some fan leaves are still falling, but only the smaller ones.
I'll keep posted about it.​

dfg.jpg

sdf.jpg

choking_victim said:
when I obtained my ballast back from the man., they sent some samples of GH nova series grow, and bloom products.
I went ahead and tried the nutrients out, since they were both from GH line of products (I originally used flora series)
BAD, BAD, BAD IDEA.

man you're a light saber, I got that baggy with the veg and bloom nova ferts from my local store, "WAS" gonna try them but was very skeptical, I'm definitely taking your word and not using them, growbig is just fine :p

I'd have to say it was the toughest plant I've grown so far.

the others have about 2 weeks left. I'll have more pictures soon.

there's still one mix, I still can't put my finger on, but from the mix I have and the looks of the it, it might be 'ice', but we'll see.​

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

Whats going on CV. I see you been real busy taking care of them fine ladies and doing a great job by the looks of things. Keep it up mang. :aok:

I've have tied up 6 colas on 4 plants so far.
Everything is going a lot better than it was a few weeks ago.
I'll have about 2 weeks left (5 days for flushing) and 3 weeks for the 'mix'.

The skunk has gotten so heavy the main center branches that meet are splitting the plant down the middle. I caught it early and tied it off so it wouldn't split anymore, but at least I didn't walk in and have a split in half skunk.

thanks for everything guys.
and for all of your advice and opinions.​

hh.jpg

ii.JPG

jj.JPG

Yes, yes, yes.. another broken ballast from the same company.
I was checking on the girls and the ballast just went out. no hope with a week and 3 days left. so I decided to just flush quickly and harvest.

here are the last pictures to this grow journal. sorry for the rough ending.

(mix= NL)

4 plants here, 2 red shiva, 1 skunk#1, and 1 northern lights.​
enjoi,

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Damn mang bummer about the ballast and early harvest but it's a harvest none the less. By the looks of things a very nice harvest at that. ;) Great job mang, great job. :aok:

I'll post back with dry weight in a few days.

I had 6 colas from the skunk! it was an amazing plant.
I wish I could have given them that extra week. the skunk was turning purple..weird, but cool

I'll take some pictures of the purple hue when I post back.
thanks for everything guys.

hey man havent heard anything?wat was the dry weight afterall!i know it was nice

Latest posts

Back