Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never used very big pots. 2gal might be the biggest. Still top 30g, even hit 40 a time. Maybe 2. Dont weight anymore.
I seeded 2 different phenos out of 3 Ive found. A real bushy one, and a super long hair one. Had about 20 grows of the long hair one alone. Only a couple of the other.

I chop a little earlier for the more uppy buzz. I love the quality of buzz. Im no daily smoker, just occasional. So it really can wreck me good.

Even crossed the Hairy pheno male with a auto purp mazar with great success. As potent, slightly different buzz as it is easier to get to sleep sooner off it for me. With the RRF, maybe because Im just an occasional toker. I really cant get to sleep right away at all.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I never used very big pots. 2gal might be the biggest. Still top 30g, even hit 40 a time. Maybe 2. Dont weight anymore.
I seeded 2 different phenos out of 3 Ive found. A real bushy one, and a super long hair one. Had about 20 grows of the long hair one alone. Only a couple of the other.

I chop a little earlier for the more uppy buzz. I love the quality of buzz. Im no daily smoker, just occasional. So it really can wreck me good.

Even crossed the Hairy pheno male with a auto purp mazar with great success. As potent, slightly different buzz as it is easier to get to sleep sooner off it for me. With the RRF, maybe because Im just an occasional toker. I really cant get to sleep right away at all.

I agree with you spear, I used 1.5 and 3 gallon pots and got a good return and didnt see any difference between them.

im still undecided about pot size. gotta wait a few more days then decide. lots of different info on pot size with auto's

ok i've been reading some conflicting information about ph with soilless. i've always grown in soil and tried to keep my ph between 6.3 and 6.8 or so. i've been readin more about the ph of soilless and some say run it like soil others say run it lower like hydro, or between what hydro would be and soil around 5.8 to 6.3

fox farm feeding chart suggests for soil and soilless to stay between 6.3 and 6.8 so which is it

its just not in me to let my ph get over 6.8 i've seen bad thing happen to some of my soil grows over 6.8 but i think your right about the 6.5 area

yeh i would lean to 6.5ish, just saying that if you let it drift every now and again its not the end of the world. 6.5 is a good area were all nutes are accessible to the plant from looking at the charts.

ya i figure mine will get lower as the plants grow since promix contains peatmoss which as it breaks down become more acidic so i'll raise it to around 6.8 then let it fall to around 6.3 or so.. atleast thats my plan

I'll be following your Grow Slowmo.
when its ready, I'll be happy to be your taster.
:48:

My My

this grow is for my mom and seeds. i won't even get to smoke this run.

a little about slowmo and his grow. I stopped growing for two years for personal reason. recently my mom was told her breast cancer had returned on her liver and between her lungs. so the meds she takes make her sick plus the chemo makes her sick so i decided to start growing again to supply her with something besides strong pain meds from big pharm companies for the pain and nausea. so this grow is for seeds and a little bit of meds for her. the next grow will be for the both of us if i get enough seeds made this run

God Bless you Slo.
I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I watched my Dad fight cancer for about 10 years. he did cemo, radiation, went ot Mexico for alternate treatments, etc. I'll be darned if i could him to smoke any weed tho.
stay strong my friend.
If you need to get things off your chest feel free to send me a pm.

My My

thanks my my, we've dealt with her cancer in the past, she had breast cancer 7 years ago and kicked it butt so i have faith she can do it again. the doctors think they can treat it pretty easily based on the type of cancer it is but that chemo still makes her sick and the pain meds from all the surgery's she's had don't do anything but make her dizzy and sick.

sorry about your dad, i've lost a grand mother and grand father to cancer so far. it's tuff that for sure

Glad to hear she is a fighter!
thats the biggest part of the battle

ya she's not gonna give up. after she's done with chemo she's going to see a holistic doctor who she worked for in the past as a nurse. she seen him do great things with cancer patients while working with him.

Sorry to hear all that slowmo. Really hope for the best.

But I must say with the RRFs. Again, maybe because Im just an occasional toker and like cutting sooner. But if anything it heightens my sensitivity.
Nausea is one thing. But I wouldnt really rely on them for pain relief. Yet again, I do cut sooner, like the first signs of amber showing. Only tried one of the first I ever grew being fully ambered, and I dont remember what the buzz was like. Thats been 1 1/2 years ago.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Yet again, I do cut sooner, like the first signs of amber showing. Only tried one of the first I ever grew being fully ambered, and I dont remember what the buzz was like. Thats been 1 1/2 years ago.

Ive been using RRF for pain releaf for a while now and i just let them go a long and get really amber like 70% to 90%. not really a day time smoke if you need to get stuff done but she does the trick for me.Ive always been more into the opiate knock you on your butt kind smoke;), just not so much in the day time and on the job:hubba: if you smoke it all day you may end up nappin

yo slowmo, when they start getin cystals on the leafs rub your fingers on em and find they juicy fruit gum pheno, so freackin tasty.you cant miss it very distinct. but the thing ive noticed is if you mix all the phenos in a jar to cure that it takes away that super juicy fruit smell and taste.but if you keep all the same phenos together curing it will bring out those flavors hardcore.good luck man

Thats good to know that if you let them go they will do the trick.
Early cutting. I take a few hits before playing golf, yard work, or anything else.
Days I smoke. Couple hits in the morning gets me going when Im dragging. Take as many as 4-5 at night, and its like drinking a 6pack. Not tired, but my bell is rung.

thanks for the info Blunt, i'll keep a check on them as they grow to find the fruity pheno if i get one. good to know it works for pain also

Spearchucker, you play much golf? i've tried smoking before i play and i may aswell be hittin the ball with a stick and a blind fold. two hits add's 20 strokes to my game. lol

Im retired. Live bout 100 feet off a 16th fairway. I just hop on my cart, take off and play any old time. lol

And after 30 years of playing with buddies bringing a cooler packed with a fifth of Jack. A few hits is easy.

Latest posts

Back