Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kctats13 said:
I'm currently growing RRF x easy ryders that I got from a breeding I did last year. I started some in Pro mix with no nutes til they showed sex and others I started in ffof soil. The ones in the ffof were 3 times the size and showed sex quicker then the ones in promix.So they seem to grow better when given nute early (from my experience). Then after 30 days I started feeding GH 3 part nutes 1/2 strength with bio bloom as an additive. Right now I'm at day 58 and the plants are around 24 inches tall and the main colas are the size of softballs! Its unreal how good these autos can produce when grown in the right conditions.
I'm also giving Budswell as an extra additive.
Good luck with your grow. You picked and awesome strain.

Also depends on the phenos you get. 1st grow i grew 2 RRF and 2 Mi5, The RRF were completely different. One was about 24-28 inches and bushy. The other was about 15 inch and really tightly packed. The RRF from short stuff have a good variety of Traits

Jericho- yeah that's the only thing I didn't like about rrf. I grew out 6 females and everyone was different. Some were really tall with popcorn nugs and others were short and bushy with big nugs. Also some liked the nutes better then others.

well i had hoped they were pretty stable. thanks guys you just crushed my hopes and dreams. i've got 6 going right now two that are growing better than the rest. two that a little behind and 2 that just broke ground a few days ago. it looks like mine will be mixed nuts aswell

Sorry Slomo77 I wasn't trying to be negative. I'm just letting u know my experience with the strain. I really like it but it definatly was inconsistent. All the buds were the same quality though. And they packed a hell of a punch. I liked it enough to breed it. But that's why I bred it to an easy Ryder to try and make it more consistent in height.
Either way I'm sure you'll be happy with the end result.

ya i notices sum get huge and sum stay small thats the only thing i dont like about them.but all you gotta do is raise your pots up so ya got a even canopy.im using some dvd cases to raise my smaller MI5 and Onyx

stitch is coming out with new autos heres a post by his,he owns flash seeds

"This year is coming out the new Flash seeds strains:

Kush Van Stitch which is a pure kush auto strain and the new super auto CHAZE is Cheese x Haze.
Kush Van Stitch is very kush strain based on OG Kush, with very Hash taste, strong indica 100% style, very good for medical use...

CHAZE is very euforic high, strong taste, very big bud and high production... just the best, strongest autofloweing plant in the world!

Well I never made testing on the pkants that i've made, but the plan is to do it asap now coz many people is asking for it and i'd really like to know it myself to put in on my catalog...

Kush Van Stitch is of course smelling and tasty as it should be and the smell is really typical hash like, very fruit one, some of the plants that i'm actualy working on to improve the strain, is typicaly lemon smell and taste and old time black hash from pakistan or north india...
This is what i was looking for the kush that it took me 2 years to make and will take many more time to improved it...!
This one will be on the market in february i think, seeds are ready and just waiting to be packed etc...

JEt 47 is Lr2x (Ak 47 x White widow), as some people asked me, this is not a white russian, this is a ak47 tasty plant; white just a few of white widow in it to help to produce more thc glands and bigger buds...
this plants was worked since more than 3 years ow, just for my own used and friends, but when i decided to make my own Flash seeds bank, i decided to put in this one just the best of the best of my work and naturaly, Jet 47 came on the list.

Auto assasin is ak47 x cola de borruego (mexican sativa weed)

The next release, to be had into the bank, will be just pure sativa auto forms plants...like a sour Diesel Haze from LHB, working on name actually to call it lol!!! which is a fruity taste haze, smelling diesel, strong burning smell, fruity taste...A blue haze also and a new super auto for indoor and outdoor use which is CHAZE ( stitch 0.1x haze x cheese), tall plant, big buds, very purgent haze cheese smell, very potent, smoke it and u'll be happyy feeling and mood for more than 2 ours almost 3, for sure the most potent auto weed on planet earth...

I think that I also soon put onthe market a new breed, that is a rework of a shark attack, crossed with white widow... I 'm actualy working on name.

Be surre about one thing is that FLASH seeds as just one goal, to be the best quality auto seeds abnk in the world, cause I just want to provide to people, just the best quality weed and the work just with the best breeders as a team of excelence...
We'll never rework on copies and fack shity stuff, like almost all the seeds bank in this business, coz I used to work for many of them before and i know what is going on and where they are all buying there stuff from... so i know that they all sell copies...and In FLASH seeds, u'll be 100% sure to get original stuff, just for u growers that who love QUALITY.

chaze will be available very soon, i think in less than 1 month or so... thius strain is a 4 generation strain, made with super auto base STITCH 0.1, this super auto strain help to create very quickly, new stable super autos strains..."

i'll have to look into those.

here's a quick update. not much going on with them right now, they've been growin under cfl's untill today. i light up one of my 150w hps and will give them a day or two and light up the other one. i haven't decided yet but i think i'll be transplanting one day this week. they'll be 2 weeks old thursday so im just gonna wait and see how they progress. i'll try to get some pics up later today.

also i have continued to feed them the same low dose bloom food. so far they've been fed twice. planning on starting the grow big next week maybe.

Hey Happy Growing my friend...Just read threw..I have some these beans as well and will be fallowing along..Im saveing mine for this summer grow. Your skills will return once ya get some that dirt under those nails...take care and be safe..

i've decided the hardest part about growing again is remembering to write stuff down on my calender..

put them in the dirt and lets watch'em grow brother

looks a lil behind schedual (like a day or 2 nothing to worry about)but good none the less.the ones I started under T12s for a few days are a few days behind too.it seems like autos need as much light as they can handle befor burning to get the best growth since your on a timeline with autos this seems to reley apply during there short veg burst that u dont want to deminish. good luck mang

see thats what i was thinking about them. they're smaller than i figured they be. the bottom two pics are the ones that were really slow to start the top two are growing pretty fast the last couple of days

like i said it seems like autos need as much light as they can handle befor burning to get the best growth since your on a timeline with autos this seems to reley apply during there short veg burst that u dont want to deminish. so how far do you got your light from them?

i turned both 150w hps on today and they're about 6in away

another reason there a bit small is they like to be planted in 3 gal buckets or more and they like they taller buckets i found, because their tape roots are fast and tend to go straight down moe then braching out.my last grow I did 2 gal and 3 gal and 2 gal bucket ones looked small and didnt grow as fast.so pretty much they need to be started in the bucket that their gonna finish in.Takes up a lot of room though

i don't mind the space being used i can put them in larger pots no problem. i might try that tomorrow evening. thanks BM

Yeh blunt man is right about the tall pots. I had some growing in 3gallon buckets and another on in just a 2.5 litre water bottle. It was the same size as the others. It was as tall as the other pots just not as wide.

So try go tall if you can.

the 7 Mi5 i started 20days ago were same size as yours, they were started in the same size pots as yours.I waited till they sexed befor puttin them in 3gal pots.ya if you got the room and enuff light to cover and you dont mint using extra soil becuase you'll get males then do it right away.they'll thank you for it

ya im gonna try 1 1/2 gallon pots. i think im gonna repot them tomorrow. can't hurt

Latest posts

Back