Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the roots hit the bottom of the pot?? if they did then you stunted them... IME/O that is the most common mistake with autos...

I would almost guarantee you will triple the yield from these plants when you start the seeds in a 2gal pot...

The largest auto I have grown to date was an Easyryder grown in an 11qt garbage can( just shy of 3gallons) & she yielded about 65g... My last auto pop i tried using 6qt gcan(1 1/2gal) pots for the first time & my highest yielder from 5 plants was 30g... The smallest was just shy of 20 i believe... My first run of RR was in 2gal gcans and they both yielded 40-45g...

You just wanna make sure the pot you use is deep so taproot has plenty of room to grow down bc once it is restricted your plant will really slow vertical growth...

only one or two of them had roots down to the bottom. the next grow will most def be in 3gallon pots from the start. thanks JAAM

ok i just peeked in on the plants ands so far i have 1 confirmed female.

it was both the soil and the size of container that stunted them a bit.you need to water down pro mix a week or atleast 5 days befor planting in it to incubate the ph and also add extra dolimte life when mixing the soil.the trick with these autos is to stunt them as lil as possible cuz there only alive for a set amount of days.you will get the hang of it, its a total live and learn kinda grow

blunt man said:
it was both the soil and the size of container that stunted them a bit.you need to water down pro mix a week or atleast 5 days befor planting in it to incubate the ph and also add extra dolimte life when mixing the soil.the trick with these autos is to stunt them as lil as possible cuz there only alive for a set amount of days.you will get the hang of it, its a total live and learn kinda grow

It was not the soil... I grow in promix bx & I have never had an issue and i have never added lime ever....

Its the fact they were in small pots plain and simple...

blunt man said:
but when the soil is 5.5ph for a week its gonna get a lil stunted

If the plant was young enough not to need nutes still then the PH would not have effected it. Ph is only important in the regulation of nutrient uptake to the plant.

I never Ph my plants until they are old enough to start nutes.

blunt man said:
but when the soil is 5.5ph for a week its gonna get a lil stunted

i check the ph of the soil before i ever planted in it and it wasn't 5.5. my run off has never been lower than 6.28

how big should and auto be in 2 weeks? they're on their second set if five fingure leaves 3 have already been sexed. the others were a little behind the 3 thats alreay been sexed but are catchin up quickly..

I managed to sex my RRF's at about 21-25 days, they grow fast, can't remember hight.

slowmo77 said:
how big should and auto be in 2 weeks? they're on their second set if five fingure leaves 3 have already been sexed. the others were a little behind the 3 thats alreay been sexed but are catchin up quickly..

slowmo theres a few old pics in my auto journal... cant find any on my computer but theres a few pics of baby autos still in the thread...

thanks jericho, the 3 that i've sexed are 15 days old today.

JAAM, i'll try to find one of your journals to get an idea.. thanks for the help

slowmo77 said:
thanks jericho, the 3 that i've sexed are 15 days old today.

JAAM, i'll try to find one of your journals to get an idea.. thanks for the help

Auto journal right in my sig bro... not much left there but some baby pics...

thanks JAAM, i found the link,, i almost didn't see it there. lol

Jericho said:
If the plant was young enough not to need nutes still then the PH would not have effected it. Ph is only important in the regulation of nutrient uptake to the plant.

I never Ph my plants until they are old enough to start nutes.
that makes sense. learn somethin new ever day here at good ol MP;)

slowmo77 said:
heres my autos at about 13 days old hxxp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=158143&d=1295405992

thanks blunt man, mine might be a little smaller but not much. they're really starting to pick up the last few days.

LOL, i know TOA. not much to show right now.. i posted pics on page 6 but they look tiny in those pics.. must be the angle or something ;)

well im heart broken. i took a look today and found out what i thought was a female is now a hermie plus 2 other plants have turned out to be male. oh well i guess i'll be dropping a few more seeds today. better luck on the next batch

Latest posts

Back