Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slow my first sour 60 auto run I had two herms early on that show both male and female parts and 2 fem out of 8, second run of last 4 beans I got 3 fem and one didnt make it past germ.....So it happens, sorry to hear, but the one female you get will be good to you there is always a nice one in there;)

Osborn I dont know I wouldnt say this is a very common prob with autos but from what I understand some auto strains are more sensitive and any stress early on may cause this, or just a bad bunch of beans.

well i was gonna post a few pictures today but my oldest daughter ran off with my camera so it might be a while before i can put any up....

my only female is doing great. its 3 weeks and 3 days old and has branches as tall as the top of the plant.. doing great and it can handle the nutes. its had 2 full strenght doses of grow big and just switched to bloom nutes today.

i also have two seedlings out of the ground to replace the hermies and males i had.. plus i've added a couple of clones from a friend that are doing real nice so far.

Well Ive been away for a bit.
But I went 4 out of 5 female. Which ended my horrible streak of 13 of the last 15 being males. lol
All look great so far even with not being watered in over a week. But I soaked them good before leaving.

i hope my next run comes out like that. im gonna have to make a bigger grow area pretty soon.

i've been using promix bx on this grow and i like it pretty good. i can soak a plant today and it's dry saturday. which i guess isn't so good if i plan a trip. lol

well still no camera. i'm gonna try to find my old one today sometime.

as for the grow, it's coming along nice. my RRF famale is flowering and looking good. i sexed an easy ryder last night and it's a girl. one more to sex for now.

i've also got a GDP and candy shiva goin that are doing nice.

i plan to start some blue himilayan seeds in the next few days so i'll add them to this journal i guess.. we'll see how it goes

i started 5 rrf seeds back in dec. and then had some issues with damping off and lost 2 of them right away.the remaining 3 did not grow for the first 2 weeks as they were just hanging on to life by a thread.but they perked back up and 2 of them flowered at 21 days one male and one female #3 was not flowering at day 35 so i killed it.my female was a bushy but stunted little lady.here she is today looking pretty nice at 63 days about half seeded with one more week of flushing to go.the smell btw is out of this world:) super fruity!

DSC00861 (800x600).jpg

DSC00862 (800x600).jpg

DSC00865 (800x600).jpg

DSC00867 (600x800).jpg

DSC00869 (800x600).jpg

my single RRF is short but crazy bushy. she's doing real good considering she's in a 1 gallon pot. you got any pictures of the whole plant?

well heres another update without pics.

i started 5 Himilayan Blue Diesel seeds along with my ER x RRF and RRF. they just broke ground 2 days ago and are looking good.. these will also be for seed.

my Er x RRF are crazy tall at 3 weeks old. the tallest is over 18in and the other around 15in. both have started to flower in the last day or two.

the RRF is coming along nice. has some pretty buds but stayed around a foot tall. i figure i might get a half oz from her.. i'm gonna try to find a camera later today so i can post some pics

Im running the HBD as well. Just started one 9 days ago.

Did you get the camera back yet?

i've got an old one layin around here somewhere im gonna use.

howdy slowmo. looks like ya had a rough road with the er x rrf. i've ran all mine in one's with no problems. recently, my wife did her first grow ever with these seeds, and she just finished up. those are getting chopped tonight. it was a straight forward grow like pencilhead says, ''just throw and grow''. she used one gallon smart pots, and grew under cfls.

heres a few shots of what shes chopping later...peace...

103_3851.jpg

103_3871.jpg

103_3877.jpg

whats up Irish, after the first batch i put down that hermied i haven't had anymore problems. all the seeds i put down the second time were female i think or maybe i had one male. it's all good though i made more RRF seeds and a few of the ER x RRF.

the bud on the RRF looks nice and smells even better. i've got a few other irons in the fire but would really like to grow them in bigger pots with my new light and see what they do. i figure to pull close to an oz from this one. the buds are like rocks and even the lower branches have nice full buds..

slowmo77 said:
my single RRF is short but crazy bushy. she's doing real good considering she's in a 1 gallon pot. you got any pictures of the whole plant?
sorry it took so long but here is the pic.she was in a 3 inch peat pot for the first 2 weeks then into a 1 gal pot.she had a rough life but she served her purpose,175 beans in all. DSC00860 (600x800).jpg

ya im not sure how many seeds i'll get from mine. i took the male out at 4 1/2 weeks or so. that way the seeds would have time to mature before she finishes. looks like im gonna have a few though.

ok so i was looking in on my plants earlier and noticed that i have a few buds with a little purple in them. anyone else get that with the RRF?

Hmm that's strange. RRf doesn't have come from any purp strains.

The purple is on the bud?

ya its the calyxes that are purple. it looks strange because it's spotty. just a few on each bud.

You got to get your camera back mate, this sounds interesting. How old are they now?

its just a single plant but its 52 days from seed today. im going to get a scope this weekend. i lost my old one some how when i shut down last time.

even if i had my camera it wouldn't get a picture that good. i have no idea how to use the macro on it.. i've looked online for info on how to use it but couldn't find anything.

Latest posts

Back