Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey slowmo, these are the er x rrf cross benny tossed, just cured. peace bro...

er x rrf buds.jpg

er x rrf.jpg

looks good. how does it smoke?

the 2 i have looked the same until they started flowering.. now you can really see a difference in the way the buds are forming. one looks to have thick buds. the other looks like the buds are thinner and longer. i'll post up more pics in a week so we can all see how they look

ok quick update. the RRF was chopped on day 60 with 70/30 cloudy/amber.
i got all the seeds i could find out of it and ended up with 117 seeds. i figure to find a few more when its dried and cured.

the ER x RRF are doing good, the buds are still very different. they should be 3 to 4 weeks behind the RRF. i hope to pull them down around the 2nd week of april but only trichs will tell.

i have the 4 HBD's going that are doing real nice and so far only 1 confirmed male. these will be for seeds also. i'll try to post some pics later today.

also added to my collection are a few photoperiod plants.. here's what i have so far..

Grandaddy purp from clone, i've had it going for about 4 weeks.
Candy Shiva from clone, i've had it for 4 weeks but it's only been rooted for just under 3 weeks
Moonshine from clone, only 1 has rooted out of 2. just got it friday
pre98 Bubba Kush from clone, hasn't rooted yet. again i just got it friday.

i'll be taking cuts from all of these once they're all rooted. i'll be going most of the cuts outdoors. i do plan to flower the mothers and a couple of cuts from each indoors also. so when all my auto's finish i'll flip to 12/12 for these.. should be fun.

ok so my dry weight on the RRF is 24.9 grams.. i don't think thats to bad for a 60 day grow.. we'll see after the it cures for while how the smoke is..

Good job slow, Think thats about what i got out of mine.

the ER x RRF crosses look like they will yeild pretty good. i don't think they'll finish in 60 days. i'll get around to posting pics here soon

slowmo77 said:
ok so my dry weight on the RRF is 24.9 grams.. i don't think thats to bad for a 60 day grow.. we'll see after the it cures for while how the smoke is..
This is about an average for most auto flowering strains... Good job, looks great!

i just smoked a little RRF and its a pretty fair smoke even before it's cured any. the taste doesn't really stand out but again it hasn't cured any. the smoke was pretty smooth but could be better. i'll give a good smoke report once its cured for a few weeks. i hope it gets better since i have nearly 150 seeds of it.

First 2 pics are - ER x RRF as you can see they have flowered completely different. the larger one has to stayed tied up so it doesn't fall over.. it's goona be huge when its finished i think. lol they're 49 days today
march 2011 037.jpg

march 2011 038.jpg
These are 2 female HBD that just started flowering
march 2011.jpg
Here we have a Kandy Shiva on the left and a Granndaddy purp on the right.
march 2011 039.jpg

Your HBD looks much darker green than mine. How much nutes you got her on?

i give them 2 tsp per gallon of water of FF grow big. i'll be switchin over to bloom nutes this week which is FF tiger bloom and big bloom. these will be for seed also.

my RRF produced 197 seeds when she was done so im sure i'll have plenty of these also.

nice grow slowmo. that bigger er x rrf is real nice. i've only found the smaller pheno so far. (7-8 incher). eLL is going to do some outdoors this summer. (wife).

how do the seeds look man? and what is HBD?

i have a gdp clone also, that i've already rooted several clones from. never smoked that one, but were gonna.:)

we just finished an ak47 auto, and the smoke is much better than the er x rrf hands down.

looks good man. peace...

Irish said:
nice grow slowmo. that bigger er x rrf is real nice. i've only found the smaller pheno so far. (7-8 incher). eLL is going to do some outdoors this summer. (wife).

how do the seeds look man? and what is HBD?

i have a gdp clone also, that i've already rooted several clones from. never smoked that one, but were gonna.:)

we just finished an ak47 auto, and the smoke is much better than the er x rrf hands down.

looks good man. peace...

the lager pheno in the pic is gonna take alot longer to flower i think. the buds are long and skinny but it has a ton of them. looks like early sativa buds with a slight fruity small and thick trichs looks like it might be a 75 day or longer plant. the smaller plant has rock hard bugs about the size of golf balls all over it and it has a spicy smell with thinner trichs. the smaller one should finish in another 2 weeks i hope.

the seeds i made from the RRF look great, both the male and female were short plants around 12in or so. nice plants though. after all was said and done with the RRF i had nearly 200 seeds.

the HBD"s (Himilayan Blue Deisel) are doing great. i chose a male the showed sex a little later and has great growth and structure. i figure i'll end up with tons of HBD seeds since i have two females to turn him lose on. lol

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
What up Slowmo??? how are things?

things are looking good JAAM, thanks for asking. i wish i had taken a pic of the male i used for my HBD seed project.. he just got chopped this morning. he spent 5 days with the 2 ladies and a nice breeze to carry the pollen. everything got washed down today and the ladies placed back in with the rest of my plants. the should make butt load of seeds.. fingers crossed

those look better then any Ive seen my crew grow..Nice job slowmo...cant wait to see you run some ya beans..

take care and be safe
:48:

wasn't me. lol all i do is feed em!

It's gonna be a while before i get to run any of them. i've got several things going on that has me booked till this fall. so maybe this fall i'll give them a try.

i just started 5 masterlow seeds yesterday so i hope to see them sprouted pretty fast. i'll update this thread when i have some out of the ground

ok so i chopped one of the ER x RRF crosses a few days ago and the dry weight was 35.3 grams. i gave a small wet bud to a friend and he really liked it but im about to start the cure so i'll let you guys and gals know how it turns out in a month or so.. i'll post some pics of the flowering HBD's later today or in the morning..

Latest posts

Back