Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you know what model it is i will have a look for you. If using macro you will need to sit the camera down and use timer for a decent shot though.

i can't remember exactly what it is. i think a kodak something 10.3 i'll ask my daughter when she calls. i hope to have it back again someday.

slowmo77 said:
ok so i was looking in on my plants earlier and noticed that i have a few buds with a little purple in them. anyone else get that with the RRF?
the male i used for a dad had purple and lavender on the flowers.since we don't know what the "heavy dense indica"was in it's lineage i guess we don't know if it has purple in it's genes.

thanks i was looking at seed finder to see what all was used to make the RRF and i seen a couple of unknown strains in the mix. so it could be anything

hey slomo hows it going? not had a chance to fully read this thread yet but will be back with a chair for a proper look when i get time :D

het bud, your not missing much. lol im not to good at journals. im gonna try to post some pics today if i can get my old camera to work right.

ok anyone else get a rotten canalope smell from their RRF?

Mine slept lovely when i was growing it. Dont know what rotten canalope smells like though hehe. How old is it now?

today the RRF is 55 days and it hasn't been fed in the last 9 days. plain water only. and it stinks.. it smells like rotten fruit or something.

after such a long wait heres a few pics.

this is the RRF as of today.. march 2011 016.jpg

this is a blury bud shot.. march 2011 023.jpg

this is one of the ER x RRF march 2011 028.jpg

this is the other ER x RRF march 2011 033.jpg

feel free to share you thoughts

Wow that purple in the bud is really pronounced, though it would just be a light shade but you can really see it well.

I remember the smell from RRF and it does have a very deep Musty smell sort of like rotting fruit you could say if i remember rightly, (been thinking about it since your other post).

Looks like the leaves are yellowing up nicely in time as well.

Looks great mate. If you have never smoked the RRF before then the smell is kind of like the taste, its got a deep taste to it.

i've never smoked any of the RRF before but im ready. the closer it gets to the finish the stronger the smell gets.. i've had some stinky plants before but this one takes the cake.

it is fading back real nice. as of right now its at about 90% cloudy 10% amber.. really thinking about chopping it this weekend.

slowmo77 said:
i've never smoked any of the RRF before but im ready. the closer it gets to the finish the stronger the smell gets.. i've had some stinky plants before but this one takes the cake.

it is fading back real nice. as of right now its at about 90% cloudy 10% amber.. really thinking about chopping it this weekend.

Mine would not go past about 15% amber 85% clear, Left it but it didn't change. You are in for a real treat once you cure it. I will say it is definitely worth waiting until it has been cure properly, dont rush it imo. It was best once i had it cure for about a month.

ya i can't smoke again untill next month so it'll get a little cure before i get to it. if i decide to smoke before its ready i have some hash to hold me over till its ready. i figure if i can wait till its done growing i can wait till its cured properly.. i'll let everyone know how it smokes and what my total harvest is when its ready..

nice job slowmo. i'll get you some cured pics of what i got in a few. peace...

looks great hope that one smells better once dried and cured :D

Well the smell with fade a little but i could always tell what buds were RRF without looking at the label, soon as you open the jar you get that distinct whiff come out.

ya i figure with the way it smells now its gonna be easy to identify later on.

Latest posts

Back