Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
around 10 inches or so. i could get them closer but only about 3 or 4 inches before they get to hot.

If you can get them closer then get them closer. I try keep my lights as close as possible at all times. Means less stretch.

:ciao: slow...cant make out that pic to help ya out...mojo for the grow brother

oh it was a full blown hermie.. looks like i got an all male grow.. besides the herm, and he/she died this morning.

Oh man that sux slow... We win some and lose some I guess.

Are these feminized slo? Im having second thoughts about having these in my tent.

Ya I just found a hermie and a male out of my 3 onyx seedling.im in the same boat with these crappy odds

i got lucky on the hermie. it was one of the males i had counted but now has pistils and balls. so it's history.. i still have 3 to sex and i'm praying for 3 females.. plus i just put down 2 RRF x ER crosses so we'll see how they turn out.

ok so here's my count so far.. this is subject to change but this is how it stands right now... 3 hermies, 1 male, 1 female???? and 1 unknown. i've never had 3 plants hermie at one time.. its crazy and i just don't understand why it happened. they're on 24 lights, as far as i know the only thing that could have caused it besides starting them in small pots. oh well maybe my 1 female will stay that way.

oh im sure, 4 nodes with balls and one with pistils pretty much says it all. on one the pistils are coming out right beside a small cluster of balls

wait, you have pistols and pollen sacs on the same plant?? Early on? Is this a common problem with Autos?

i have no idea how common it is. i'd say its early they're 2 weeks and 4 days old today. these seeds came from a friend who made a seed run with his RRF. im still not sure if its something i've done or genetics..

Sorry about your luck so far slomo.
I went through a stretch of like 25 out of 30 with females. Then since last summer, like 12 of 15 males lol.
Like flipping a coin, you go through different patches of whats facing up.
Never had a hermie with any auto yet though. I run about 18/6 with them. And have used pots small as a half gallon before. I think your friend might have messed up somewhere. Well over 20 f2 grows, never a hermie for me.

thanks Spearchucker, i've grown out alot of F2's and never had anything like this either. i think this is pay back for my last grow. in that grow i had started 10 seeds and got 9 females. so it was just my time to get a bad run. it happens sometimes but i still don't like it. lol

Hey, slow - is this your first auto grow? I wish I had some pics of my autos last year - they all had big round {somethings} that might have been mistaken for ballz but weren't... I think I remember Hammy noticing/mentioning them, too...

Edit: Maybe those are ballz, what I'm talking about was rounder :(

Latest posts

Back