Slowmo's Russian Rocket Fuel Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't notice it when i took the pic but now i've gotta lay eyes on the plant to make sure. not only do you have a good memory but good eyes to. those pictures are so blury i can barely see the plants in them

what size containers are you gonna run? i heard they need alot of soil

yosun said:
what size containers are you gonna run? i heard they need alot of soil

i'll transplant from the small starter pots straight to 2 gallon pots. was gonna do 1 gallon but after reading more on auto's i think 2 gallons will be better.

After a close inspection it's not yellowing, it must have been the way the light was reflecting on them.
this run is more for seeds than anything else. i really wanna try some of these auto's in the herb garden outdoors this year.

hey slowmo, its irish. old server, old name...i've also got four rrfs running since new years eve. i'm running in one gallon air pots. i have some cured now also from last grow. i did them in half gallons last run. thats whats cool, they'll grow in basically anything...

good karma brother...peace...

whats up Irish, how did the end result change based on your pot pot size? so do you think that running them in 1 gallon pots would be fine? this whole auto thing is kinda strange to me.

well it looks like i'll be run 2 150watt HPS instead of 1 400watt. oh well i can put the 150's alot closer than icould have the 400 so i guess we'll see how they turn out..

Rosebud said:
I wonder if it taste like Russian Rocket Fuel, Art?:)

RRf has a deep taste, Well the ones i grew did. Good smoke, could defiantly taste the diesel trait in it. You get a good night sleep from the high at the end of a good laugh.

Will be starting some more my self end of month.

It seems like RRF got 2 phenos, 1 is the diesel tasting and 1 has a super fruity like juicy fruit taste.next time i grow sum im gonna gett sum seeds off a fruity one. wicked smoke

i'm pulling up a chair here slomo , what type of plant is rrf ? indica , sativa or ruderalis ?

budculese said:
i'm pulling up a chair here slomo , what type of plant is rrf ? indica , sativa or ruderalis ?

Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid

hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Russian_Rocket_Fuel/Short_Stuff_Seedbank/

Change XX to TT

thanks jericho, thats a pretty detailed description. alot better than i could have explained it for sure

You will love the strain. Mine were very resistant to my 1st grow mistakes, Very forgiving, and also had a good return from them, not sure how much i got lost that info in my Gj with the crash. But you will enjoy them for sure.

i hope to not make many mistakes. however this is my first auto grow so they better take food like a photoperiod plant or im in trouble.

i guess i should say they've already been fed once with bloom nutes as fox farm says to do with seedlings. they took it well so far

carefull. Mine did not need much food. Mine didnt need anything for 1st couple weeks. start low and work up.

Not allot of time to get over nute burn with autos.

the nute's i feed them are very light 0.01 0.3 0.7 fox farm big bloom. they won't get a real feeding for another week

Im takin a seat for this one, good advice Jericho.

Slowmo I would start the bloom and veg nutes both at about 2wks working at 1/4 dose first then gradually push it up to full.

Big bloom is ok

I grew some rrf last year and it was killer smoke!
They like lots of light and BIG pots. I grew mine in 5 gallon home depot buckets under 2- 600 watt hps lights and got about 2-1/2 - 3 oz dried per plant. They seemed to be a bit touchy with the nutes though. I'd give them very little and work your way up.
I did mine in ffof and only gave bio bloom at 1/2 strength the last few weeks.
Its very stinky too.
Good luck

Latest posts

Back