Small Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v10vipe

Reaction score
Can you grow marijuana seeds you get when you buy some bud from someone or do you need to get seeds like online or something? I was told that the ones you buy have been dryed out and are unable to grow.

Also if you do order some online is it pretty safe? I'm in St. Louis and I'm afraid of getting caught or something. Yes, I am quite the noob...:)

v10vipe said:
Can you grow marijuana seeds you get when you buy some bud from someone or do you need to get seeds like online or something? I was told that the ones you buy have been dryed out and are unable to grow.

Also if you do order some online is it pretty safe? I'm in St. Louis and I'm afraid of getting caught or something. Yes, I am quite the noob...:)
Yes you can grow seeds from a bag that you buy. When you order seeds online there is always a chance that they will get confiscated but the usually don't. If they do you will receive a letter saying so and that's it.

Chances are bag seed isn't that good. You get a lot of hermies that way.

I'd go w/ a reputable online vendor. Try to pay via money order, western union so your CC isn't tracked.

And try to get them shipped somewhere other than where u are growing.

What do you guys think is a good reputable online store to order from? Resonably priced and good shipping?

Latest posts

Back