small spiders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroManiac

Reaction score
there little spiders working together putting silk on my plants are these spider mites?

are they very very tiny, like you can't really see them? If so then yes.

pics would help..what do the fan leaves look like?...also look under leaf...they look like dots..hope this helps...

50/5o iso/water,neem oil, sevin vegi spray, soapy spray, avid. works much better if you alternate kill methods and treat every 3-5 days for about 2 weeks. good luck

Home De Pot has RealKill Indoor FoggerII with an active ingrediant of telomethrin .075%...jeez I'm tired of typing this over n over (no offense)...it's relatively cheap and you will kill the eggs as well as the adults. Hose plant off 24hrs later and every 3 daze repeat till those lil basties are DEAD!DEAD!DEAD! Givem one for me too...! Hope this helps, bud.

Of course you'll not want to use most products on plants that are too deep into flowering...if they are deep into flowering then the only way to get them is a heavy dose of CO2...good luck, they are indeed very borg-like creatures...

Peace...j.b.

jb247 said:
Of course you'll not want to use most products on plants that are too deep into flowering...if they are deep into flowering then the only way to get them is a heavy dose of CO2...good luck, they are indeed very borg-like creatures...

Peace...j.b.

Never heard of this, what about the eggs?

:watchplant: :farm: I had the same problems. the 50/50 ISO 90%/water. Spray the hole plant top and bottom of all leaves when your light come. continue for three days.

L O L GREEN MOJO

:tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back