smoke bubble -- vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make one your self, all it is a light bulb crack pipe... But i guess you could use it for vaping... Not worth it thou. Check out this link

Light bulb crack pipe... Hahahahahahh, that's hilarious!

In any case, why isn't it worth it? That's basically the information I'm trying to get at.

On a side note, Strangely enough, it would take me almost as much to gather the materials for that thing as it would to just purchase the one from the site... and I don't have to assemble it... and it won't be as easily confused with a crack pipe to boot. You figure a few bucks for a pack of bulbs, same for a pack of bic pens (I always use pilot brand and don't have any, ) a buck or two for electrical tape, and at least a couple bucks for a bottle of pop (Remember when you could buy a 16oz. pop for 65 - 75 cents? )

imager777 said:
Light bulb crack pipe... Hahahahahahh, that's hilarious!

In any case, why isn't it worth it? That's basically the information I'm trying to get at.

On a side note, Strangely enough, it would take me almost as much to gather the materials for that thing as it would to just purchase the one from the site... and I don't have to assemble it... and it won't be as easily confused with a crack pipe to boot. You figure a few bucks for a pack of bulbs, same for a pack of bic pens (I always use pilot brand and don't have any, ) a buck or two for electrical tape, and at least a couple bucks for a bottle of pop (Remember when you could buy a 16oz. pop for 65 - 75 cents? )

Pfffft, remember when you could buy a gallon of gas for $0.99/gal.....I DONT! ROFLMAO!

:hubba:

Now I feel old, because I remember when it was less than a dollar. Really, that was only about a decade ago. It started really going up in 2002. I remember because that was when I was getting out of the millitary. I remember them saying the whole time that it was a "temporary" increase and prices would eventually come back down. My reply to that was always, "Yeah, right..." It's closing in on five bucks a gallon now in some places. I'll give it another couple years for that; but it'll never go back down to anywhere near a buck, or probably even two.

Latest posts

Back