smoke problem help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eskodaboss

Reaction score
i am in week 8 of my ww og kush and mendo kush flowering i snip a bud from each plant quick dry smoked it no buzz wat so ever a cigarette gets more buzz than this and they look so ripe i lent a friend my scope so i wasnt able to check the trichs worst fear help

You can still see the trichs a little bit when without a scope...I hope it's just because you fast dried it or maybe you still have a couple more weeks left in flower depending the strain/s.

How did u quick dy it?

RAD said:
You can still see the trichs a little bit when without a scope...I hope it's just because you fast dried it or maybe you still have a couple more weeks left in flower depending the strain/s.

How did u quick dy it?
well i put em in a draw dark and cool 4 one day then oven 200 degrees for 10 mins it white widow og kush and mendo kush all in week 8 trichs is cake up massive on the mendo

eskodaboss said:
trichs is cake up massive on the mendo

What was that??? lol

Maybe you cooked them in the oven?? 200 degrees is pretty hot..i always got told your smoke is gonna be **** if you dont air dry it with ventelation for at least a week...I wish i could help more bro, just be patient they might need another week or 2..

let me know what happens.

I was looking at your strains and ww and og kush can go up to 10 to 12 weeks...I might be wrong so feel free to correct me.

RAD said:
I was looking at your strains and ww and og kush can go up to 10 to 12 weeks...I might be wrong so feel free to correct me.
not sur my self but every where i get diffrent times all they have are just bag appeal this is driving me crazy i just might let it sit a couple more weeks. the og was a bag seed og some killa og second best weed i ever had bubba kush comes 1st

Just check the trichs when you get a chance you should leave them untill there cloudy/amber.

What light are you using?

U got any pics?

i don't think you have anything to worrie about its not ready yet if it was you would be getting high give it time, good things happen to those who wait!!!!!

i think it was the oven. It dried it out too quick or something. just let it be its hard to do but it is well worth the wait.

Latest posts

Back