smokin alone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better behave. You don't wanna be on my shizt list too. :p

Ok...I gotta chug these beers as quick as I can.

gulpgulpgulpglugglugglug

Haven't seen him in ages...or Mr WakeNBake for that matter. I know both were expecting babies so maybe that has them busy. ;)

yeah that(kids) will take ya down a notch or four :hairpull:

you have a shzit list? and i'm not on it?

Booooooooooooo...............Booooooooooo

Got lost on youtube for a few. I am back now. Like my picture? ;)

wow.....man......you really got into those peircings ...eh?

wanna get in my head.......i'm chillin to itunes/Radio/Ambient/Ambient Popsickle

sweet chill vibe...i like to smoke and chill/fall asleep to this.

Come on man... we've been dry for like 2 days. Don't make me cry... I've been in tears all day.

JK!!! :D

Dude, that sucks for you. LOL. I have it coming outta my ears right now.

Lemme gloat, its my 1st harvest. :D

its not bragging.....its gloating... there is a difference :p

gloat away smokin Hawt

how dry is it? you should be curing by now huh? smooooooooke report!

One's over dry and crispy.

The one I cut yesterday is hanging nicely. :) I got free weed! I got free weed! He he he he he.

Yeah I mostly smoke alone, unless my pals come by and smoke wit me. I just find it a little more relaxing when alone. My wife is only a part time smoker and RARELY ever smokes with me. I dont think you'll be some kind of social misfit or hermit so to speak, you'll just be finding yerself talking to yerself more often:D . Grow some more and smoke with them ladies, they never mind some good conversation.

mastersativa said:
Yeah I mostly smoke alone, unless my pals come by and smoke wit me. I just find it a little more relaxing when alone. My wife is only a part time smoker and RARELY ever smokes with me. I dont think you'll be some kind of social misfit or hermit so to speak, you'll just be finding yerself talking to yerself more often:D . Grow some more and smoke with them ladies, they never mind some good conversation.

well ya, if my pals came over occasionally I wouldnt worry bout it, but I havent had a pal over in a good 6 months, so im kinda gettin worried bout that

Latest posts

Back