Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your plant is coming along nicely.

your going to go from an Oz a year to an Oz a month :hubba: You better start a couple more indoors to perpetuate SM. Clone that gal.

You can always put a little sitting area in front of her..with some type of arbor..people would never know. Whats in plain sight is never detected until last.

Wow ma you gotta really good green thumb.:aok:.mind coming over and takin care of my plants!!!!

well mom ive been gone for a bit ,, it is nice to see you made it back from your trip and your plants are ok,,they look real good and healthy,, good grow by the way,, and welcom back

If I were a marijuana plant, I would want to partake in love making with those girls of yours momma!

Big Lucy about a month from now..

eaten alive.jpg

wow SM! how big are those bad girls?
excellent lookin females.

Mom i must say goin all the way to the 1st page seeing how your set up changed and the problems you went through then look at it now!!!!! Great going mom, im proud of your improvements, and i cant wait to see your harvest, Good Work.

Oh yea you remember your skunk??? it's in a better place now, LOL

cool post @ pics, 1 question though, how much weight are you going to come out with at the end.with such small plants and pots is it even worth it?
i'm an outdoor guy,and if i get less than 6 oz's per plant i'm bummin'
i'd post pics but i'm way too stupid on this new fangled gadget
best of luck with your project!!

Stinkfoot13 said:
cool post @ pics, 1 question though, how much weight are you going to come out with at the end.with such small plants and pots is it even worth it?
i'm an outdoor guy,and if i get less than 6 oz's per plant i'm bummin'
i'd post pics but i'm way too stupid on this new fangled gadget
best of luck with your project!!

Small plants and pots? Were you reading the early stuff in the journal??

My biggest plant is around 7 feet tall and the smaller one is about 4 ft.

Don't have any idea about yield as I haven't done this before.....

Well you know how i feel about lucy.. Thats one damn beautiful plant you got right there! lol

Wow, SM, those are coming along great. Whats the height on ethel now?

bombbudpuffa said:
Wow, SM, those are coming along great. Whats the height on ethel now?

Still about 4 1/2-5 ft. Shes just getting rounder. It's neat watching how differently these girls grow. ;)

mom.. mine is starting to looking like your girls in the early stages of bud, just watching ethel and lucy is getting me so excited about my girl Jazzmine. I will be happy camper.
Any more troubles with the dog?

Great looking plants Red They were just kinda doing their best then all of a sudden they really took off. What kinda nutes did you use. New Daddy Slim

Nice Nice Nice and NICE!!!
Looks Great there SmokinMom!!

Latest posts

Back