SNOW WHITE'S JOURNAL - 7greeneyes :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
420benny said:
7g, I like your thread. Your explanation works for me. Props to my fellow members for not whamming you about pics. We just need to visualize the girls from your descriptions, which are great, btw. I have had sensitive girls and some of them can be quite rewarding, come harvest time. Don't write any off too soon. They are great educators. Benny's own special GREEN MOJO for you.

Thank you for the green mojo, sir. I am a silent fan of your grows, just dont have much to add cuz u got it dialed :aok:
AND... becuz of you Benny, I'll take a chance with Brava and ATTEMPT to reveg her as well, dont know how well she'll fair but I'll give it a go...

P&L,

7greeneyes :D

p.s. anything that doesn't sound (er...read right) right with how I'm treatin them let me know, It's hard doin this thing on my own and need all the help I can... :)

You go 7G!!!
That Delta Strain sounds Tasty!!!! LOL

You Said:

"My next "watering" will have Brer rabbit molasses (1Tbl) added to it."

I assume that you are adding to One Gallon?

Thanks for sharing your nutes and your PH stuff it's very helpful to see what the pros are doing.

Oh I wanted to mention something to you; I got a bitchen CHEAP PH pen a few weeks ago and this thing works GREAT!!!
I think that it was Hamster that turned me on to this thing, Thanks Hamster!

1 Milwaukee
pH600 pH
Tester $22.50
Subtotal: $22.50
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $22.50

From here:
removed embedded link]

My first one works, but it's a real pain in the but to use, for what we are using them for. This one is much cheaper and works WAY BETTER!!! I could have bought a half dozen of these with what I've got tied up into my PH testing crap. And nothing works as easy as this thing.

Peace MBT

Ayup, 1 Tbl of Brer to 1 gallon of 7.0 ph'd water...found the Brer at Top for like i think it was 3 dollars!!!! Oh how little do these ppl know how much more then 3$ I get back from my meds :rofl: definately worth the $3!

I've been going to an "Indoor/Hydrponics" solely for ALL my grow-specific items and he greatly inflates the costs so i never WANTED to invest (in any meter) but now I'll def pick one up! I noticed he had some microscopes when looking at the collection of difffering ph meters so I'll definately pick one of those up, tho.

LOL ...."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mikeybtoken again."

LOOKS like I cant do that quite yet again... lol. ummm...lets see...

thank you so much...I definately do need to get a REAL tester. Than k u for the invaluable info bud.

P&L

BOUT a week ago they just started weeping sappy thc goodness like no other and white and i mean WHITE crystals are forming! Theyve turned from having a piney fruity to piney skunky richness with Alpha emitting a more "fruity" essense then the other two.

Delta (the more Sat leaved girl) girl smells skunky, definately picking up the Aghani in her genes and she's AWESOME. ALL are awesome. Don't think the quanity will b as good as i like but once I get a grip of clones, I'll b kickin on one of my 1000watt hps and begin super cropping/lollipopping techniques/lst'ing and b sittin hella pretty :D in another roughly ~3months. This mini crop will b a killa taste test!

by the by Alpha is exhibiting the true hybrid vigor I search for: The buds are 20-35% bigger then Delta (Brava has the smallest buds :( ), the leaves are keeping a healthy greeness to them and the base of the "trunk" of the plant is an 11/4" whereas Delta is 1" and Brava is bout 3/4".

As so far I've been minimally invasive with my treatment of the girls...no lst, no light schedule breaking, blues when I need them and reds when they're required, and no root shock. I really like Nirvana so far.

Networked with a new friend of mine at a party and we talked about growing methods, theory, and spirituality and he eventually told me he could get some true SWEETTOOTH CUTS, so hopefully I'll have an 8weeker to go along with my 10 week Snows. woot woot!

Peace my Cannafriends,

"I'll b kickin on one of my 1000watt hps"

R U holding out on us? LOL

All sounds good to me!!!

Rock On....

Peace MBT

mikeybtoken said:
"I'll b kickin on one of my 1000watt hps"

R U holding out on us? LOL

All sounds good to me!!!

Rock On....

Peace MBT

Dude...I've gotten ALL my grower friends' (plural) lights' through the years as they stop growing/retired/gotten bored/whatever, I'm just utilizing a 400 watt to get a few mother plants thats fairly not too intense a light, then bada boom bada bing...1000 watt hps to bloom baby (I bought an ac unit becuz of this, just need to wire it in) !

I mean I gots light. whadda u want, i gots a 150watt HPS, a 250 watt HPS, a 400 watt HPS, a 600watt HPS(in storage somewhere else atm but mine nonetheless) and have my 1000watt HPS, hangin one stall over from my 400 watt atm. The only lights I bought myself was the 400 watt and the 250W, everything else...GIFTED. Gotta love it!

Peace mikey!

I wanna see some pics dude! please? with sugar on top?

2Dog said:
I wanna see some pics dude! please? with sugar on top?

lets see what i can come up with 2dog... 4 u I'll give it the old college try! I think I can capture stills from my video camera so I'll charge up the batteries and get something on here or i'll PM u.

Peace - Love - Nugz

7greeneyes :)

Whats Up 7G
I hope that you had a great Christmas. Sounds like maybe you have got some Sweet Tooth for Christmas.

Peace. MBT

oH MY GOODNESS!!! Brava (Sensitive Sally) is definaELY EXPRESSING HER AFGHAN GENTICS! woops...(CAPS) off...lol

I've grossly underestimated the finicky Brava, she is producing (albeit smallish) uber dense nugs, so YES, I will be taste testing, revegging, then cloning. :) I mean freakin dense here folks...shes also got more of a skunky undertone to her as well, more then the bigger Alpha and Delta. :hubba:

PPl ***** about the Nirvana's genetic variance w/in strains but I find it quite practical...You got your fluffy producers or you got your dense rock hard nugs...I find it quaint. ;) For breeding homogeneity it would be a pain but oh well I indeed do find that variety is the Spice of Life. :rofl:

Wishing Everyone A safe and Happy New Year...

p.s. We are getting crazy frosty at just under my halfway point. (Bloom Day 34ish) :holysheep: and the smell is crazy...very pungent dank smell...fruity citric human-sweat skunk funk :eek:

thanks for the update very cool...frosty is always a great sign I like dense nugs because it usually means more weight in a smaller space....smokes slower. The fluffys are great for rolling joints!

mikeybtoken said:
Whats Up 7G
I hope that you had a great Christmas. Sounds like maybe you have got some Sweet Tooth for Christmas.

Peace. MBT
ayup, alls I got to do is give him a call then bada boom bada bing ;) .

Got my battery charger/jump box I've been wanting...have a good one mikeyb!

2Dog said:
thanks for the update very cool...frosty is always a great sign I like dense nugs because it usually means more weight in a smaller space....smokes slower. The fluffys are great for rolling joints!

U got a point there 2dog. I was quick to dismiss it as crap drift w/in the strain but there is definately something in all three phenotypes.

Tallk to ya's l8tr, 2dog

Have a good one!

Hey 7G
I have a silly questions for you about odor control? First do you use anything for odor control?
Over the past few days I have been dealing with some funny smells comming from my room. It's not horrible but it's enough to have me thinking about options to keep neighbors from talking.
I have one neighbor that is on to me but he's cool. I have avoided comming clean with him but he just smiles and laughs at me when I say I don't know what he's talking about.
It's kinda funny, yesterday he said...." Man someone is either growing some really killer weed around here or they have got some really killer weed drying, but somebody has got some killer weed really close to us" It took everything that I had to keep a straight face and say...."I have not smelled a thing, probably someone just burning a joint" Then I changed the subject!!! I hated to lie but for now I know that it's best.
LOL Kinda funny but not really???
He smokes and I'm not really worried about him, I can easily take care of him. It's my other neighbors that I'm sweating???
Like I said it really isn't that bad most of the time. But it's just bad enough that I am going to have to add Inline Ozone Generators and/or some Carbon Filters, or something? I thought that I would see what your thoughts are before I hit up the rest of the gang here at MP.
I hope that you don't mind me jumping into your jounal here for a silly question?

Best Wishes To A Great New Year!!!
Peace MBT

mikeybtoken said:
Hey 7G
I have a silly questions for you about odor control? First do you use anything for odor control?
Over the past few days I have been dealing with some funny smells comming from my room. It's not horrible but it's enough to have me thinking about options to keep neighbors from talking.
I have one neighbor that is on to me but he's cool. I have avoided comming clean with him but he just smiles and laughs at me when I say I don't know what he's talking about.
It's kinda funny, yesterday he said...." Man someone is either growing some really killer weed around here or they have got some really killer weed drying, but somebody has got some killer weed really close to us" It took everything that I had to keep a straight face and say...."I have not smelled a thing, probably someone just burning a joint" Then I changed the subject!!! I hated to lie but for now I know that it's best.
LOL Kinda funny but not really???
He smokes and I'm not really worried about him, I can easily take care of him. It's my other neighbors that I'm sweating???
Like I said it really isn't that bad most of the time. But it's just bad enough that I am going to have to add Inline Ozone Generators and/or some Carbon Filters, or something? I thought that I would see what your thoughts are before I hit up the rest of the gang here at MP.
I hope that you don't mind me jumping into your jounal here for a silly question?

Best Wishes To A Great New Year!!!
Peace MBT

Ten yrs ago we had 3 houses blooming skunk staggered and we utilized inline ozone odor control methods which worked great up to a point....but this is just the beginning of a horror story.

We had more problems with ozone being drawnbackthru our ventilation due to f ups down the line of the ductwork (unseen tear in ducting) ...we ended up (due to ozone exposure) the biggest buds but with ZERO TRICHOMES!!! The ozone had eaten away (dissolved whatever term u want to use) almost all (probably round 90%) the crystal and left just big ole fluffy beautiful THC-less buds...a HORROR STORY, I tell u...if u broke open the biggest chunkiest forearm-sized cola's you'd find alil bit of glittery goodness but nowhere up to snuff. :(

SO WITH THAT BEING SAID...now...myself (don't live in the middle of a huge town anymore...boondocks 4 me now!) I do nothing...no odor control cuz atm I dont have a big op goin on, just my 3 SW's. If i get myself back up to par with where I use to...then YES. MY curtilage is semi open and that leaves me feeling vulnerable to snoops and walkabouters.

MIKEYBTOKEN, listen to 7greeneyes when he says this: Please please please, tho this neighbor of yours is "cool", take care of that odor, limit smoking with this person and if u ever bring out stash dont brag bout it being the best around or bring out ANY sort of quantity. Just a lil nug here and there and if they ask bout scoring say you have to make calls and make it look like more of a hassle then its worth...I dunno...gives me the heebeejeebee's but yeah....

two words CARBON SCRUBBBER...if I knew now what I didn't yrs ago I could of avoided the whole ozone burned mess of a problem...literally pounds wasted...UGH.

So in closing, (and if yer in it for the long haul, growing that is...) with a qty of cannabis plants (over 4 if not skunk...if skunk and under 4 STILL USE ODOR CONTROL) under HID lighting and a fan oscillating I'd say take care of your odor issues and use some sort of coal/carbon filter. BUT If u got all your ducks in a row and your sure your **** is tight, then go ahead use an ozone machine...if u want I know where there's one cheap ;) just kidding...lol

but ozoners r good at neutralizing ANY type of odor i tell u what...

Hope I helped with this post bud!

l8trs

P.S. PM ON ITS WAY MIKEYBTOKEN !

Hi 7G
I got this before I sent you my last PM!!!
I'm laughing so hard that it's bringing tears to my eyes wondering what you are going to have to say about my inlaw comming to vistit.
The only thing that I can do now is to laugh.......and then run into the city as fast as I can to get a carbon scruber.
I will take your advice and quite messing around!!!
Thanks As Always

Peace MBT

PS I'm still laughing about your thoughts on my inlaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know...I know, it's really not that funny.....and yes he could very well put a stop to my whole show?
Off to the grow shop!

DONT HAVE TIME OR KNOW EXAcTLY HOW TO (embed pics) BUT I HAVE PICS IN MY GALLERY....CHECK EM OUT...WILL BE BACK L8TR.

PEACE TO ALL MY CANNAENTHUSIASTS!

P.S. caution, not the best pics....way too early in the morning and digi's r new to me...so to speak...

This is Alpha...sorry...again..for the crappiness...She is the strongest grower/feeder, has a cross of Brava's stink and Delta Fruitniness. Looks and feels denser then the
widow leaning Delta. She is @ exactly 30.2 inches tall and I'm guessing a DRY yield of 2ozer's if I weren't regenning the bottom 1/3rd.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9382

She has the smell of sugar coated fruit jellies with something else thrown in...a very sliver of a minute percentage of Afghani in her, but def the "widow" smell is dominant to say the least... :rofl: ...(@ least how its been described to me...) she is the tallest coming in at 30.5 inches :eek: and will yield around 2+ oz'ers-ish...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/for.../Nirvana_Fem_SnowWhite_DELTA_bloom_day_51.JPG

Latest posts

Back