SNOW WHITE'S JOURNAL - 7greeneyes :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEX PICS WILL BE THE DRIED/CURED SHOTS PLUS MY SMOKE REPORT (4 my would be SnowWhite growers :hubba:)

Much Peace and Love To All Those that are reading this...And those that Aren't :rofl:

Peace - Love - Nugz

7greeneyes :D

now THAT is a beautiful plant!!! I am sooo glad I saw this GJ and it made me want to buy them..actually you made me want to buy them..think you are convincing 7? lol...I am tickled pink that plant looks soo primo!! kudos on growing that precious lady...

I took one of the smaller branches in the same relative location from all three plants and am quick drying. The Alpha pheno has begun purpling (primarily on the sugar leafs) at week 9 on. They smell AWESOME! Cant wait for the actual chop/regen in T-3 daze.

P&L,

lucky lucky man....I want a taste of that!

2Dog said:
lucky lucky man....I want a taste of that!
When you start yours are you going to journal your Snow Whites? Would love to see if there are more then 3 phenotypes.

Much P&L,

p.s. tonight/tomorrow its :joint: time....ah yeah!

Bought a microscope last night played w/ it for awhile. Scoped the buds I'm quick drying at week 9.

Alpha: 10%clear 80%milky 10% amber

Brava: 40%clear 50% milky 10% amber

Delta: 50% clear 50% milky 0% amber

And remember this is my first time scoping these specific strain of girls, I'm sure by week 10 they'll be completely different ratios ( :doh: obviously...lol). I have a hard time keeping my hand steady to get a PERFECT gauging but it's definately close to the above ratios.

A test smoke of the 9wk sample gave me FULL body buzz. bout 80/20 body head buzz. And with a knock you out finish. The effects were felt for a full two hours!!! That is new in my book, our potent strain of demon-eyed skunk only lasted a good hour...very strong. I took it over to my guru and he hit a bowl of it and I didn't hear a word from him for like an hour before he realized I was still there...lol.

I think I need to grow a Sativa dominant next so when I make my hash I can combine the two heavies and have some killer blond.

You crazy kids taker ez and have an awesome weekend.

greeneyes I really want to grow them but I also really need to get my bubbler cloner going...so maybe after I harvest most of my flowering plants..I am excited for sure.

2Dog said:
greeneyes I really want to grow them but I also really need to get my bubbler cloner going...so maybe after I harvest most of my flowering plants..I am excited for sure.
Coool...I will def stay tuned, 2Dog.

Lets see here what did I miss??? testing....harvesting...new scope....more harvesting....demoneyedskunk ohhhh awwww sounds killer.
Hi 7G puter was down for a couple of weeks now I will just have to make some time to catch up!
Sounds like you've been busy as well.
Sounds like all is well!!!

Peace MBT

As of last night: Chopped, clipped, xplanted to 5gallon Home De Pots and the 3 are hangin'. :hubba:

Preliminary smoke test and cure on 9 week samples were thus: Alpha straight up smells and tastes like mango. Brava has a slight skunk finish with a Lemon Pledge kinda taste. Delta smells pineapply (izzataword?) but has a misleading bite to the exhale. The buzz's are pretty similar but I believe the sedative quality is to due to initial bio-acclimation of this specific strain(s).

smoke report in T-14 daze

You guys and gals keep rockin yer grows.

Much P&L,

p.s. Have some SweetSeeds Jack47 Fems on the way :guitar:

I flipped the goilz back to an 18/6 day/night cycle. The Alpha and Delta have sprouted new vegetative shoots towards the bottoms of both plants, not yet from the buds tho! :dancing:

Haven't seen much change from Brava.

Peace

7GE :D

p.s. Will be blooming the next batch out 3 months! :eek:

very cool green I love reveg's I want to do that with my violet plant.

2Dog said:
very cool green I love reveg's I want to do that with my violet plant.

Right on...it's pretty simple. I just xplanted the three girlz into Home De Pot 5 galloners (drilled darainage holes of course :rofl:) Gave them (2 daze after initial xplant) a mix of 11/2Tbs BigBloom and 2tsp of GrowBig to help ease them back into the veg cycle.

p.s. :holysheep: 2Dog...u are quick at responding. Looks like yer grow is goin on solid. I'm sittin in on yer grow. I hope you have an awesome weekend 2Dog!

L8trs,

7GE :D

I got pics of the bloomin girls here, no finished as of yet. I am reveggin currently. These are dank nugs...so frossty and so fruity smelling. I'll see if I can borrow my lady friends cam again.

Much P&L,

What's Up 7G
Harvesting, replant, reveg and tast testing.....soundsgood. You should be sitting pretty about now.
I been thinking about trying some molassis treatments, I'm putting together a nutient schedule for my next grow. Thought that I would see when and how much you use? Seems like I remember you raving about it at some point.
What kind of light are you reveging under?
I will be trying to bonsia a couple of my next batch.

Peace MBT

mikeybtoken said:
What's Up 7G
Harvesting, replant, reveg and tast testing.....soundsgood. You should be sitting pretty about now.
I been thinking about trying some molassis treatments, I'm putting together a nutient schedule for my next grow. Thought that I would see when and how much you use? Seems like I remember you raving about it at some point.
What kind of light are you reveging under?
I will be trying to bonsia a couple of my next batch.

Peace MBT

Oh yeah! Moleasses for me all the way :rofl: Here's my feeding schedule: Nutes w/ water, then water and 1T molasses (begin molasses only after first two weeks of bloom), then nutes, then water w/ molasses...repeat till necessary. i used it up till my two week flush but next round I'll use it till I pull the girls. Peace out mikey, hope all grows well with you!

p.s Every fourth "water" watering I'd do, I'd flush them with pure water (NO MOLEASSES), then back into the cycle again. You'll be thanking yourself mikey!

p.p.s. I'm using my pretty new HPS that I bloomed them under. Ideally I woulda put my MHConversion lamp back in but thats around $80.00 bucks new and my old one has got 5 grow cycles on it already so time to reup when I can afford it (plus I know my females are true females and can take the stress w/o destabilizing). Next thing on my TTD list is appropriate a Veg/mother cab (so i can run two separate veg/bloom rooms again- woot woot), which I'll probably end up buying anywhoo...

I'm sorry bout the lack of pics but I'm not that hot for pics of my medicine cabinet...I'll try and get some nug pics if I can...very frosty and the most sweetest smelling bud I've grown in 13 years. Not the strongest just the best smelling...

Alpha = 48g's dried

Brava = 35g's "

Delta = 51g's "

And from what I hear this was agood pull for utilizng a 400watt in FF dirt, nutes and molasses.

Peace

p.s. Current Qty now = under 3 ozer's :rofl:

Burning fast aren't we ?
Get some pics in here and have fun... I guess.

Latest posts

Back