SNOW WHITE'S JOURNAL - 7greeneyes :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
[EDIT: 01/27/2010; WE NOW HAVE PICS !!!] I have no way of taking pics (Hick thinks my DVR stills should work but i dunno...) atm but I am going to start a grow journal on Nirvana's Snow White anywhoo. I hope to get at least one true female from the bunch, and eventually will upload veg bloom :hubba: pics

STRAIN: Nirvana Femmy Snow White

MEDIUM: Fox Farms Ocean Forest (70%) amended with perlite (30%).

NUTRIENTS: FOX FARMS TRIO; Grow Big (needed only really during flower week 5-6 to re-N the soil), Big Bloom, and Tiger Blooms w/ Brer Rabbit Moleasses...lol

LIGHT: ~30+ yr old flor workshop light (3x40watt retro'd w/ 6400k tubes). I have a whole grip of differing hps hid's but gonna stick with my 400 watt (MH conversion for grow then switch to hps lamp after second week of bloom) till I get guaranteed females from these "fem" seeds.

and yes, I DECIDED TO START ONE! :woohoo:

so...as of 09/27/09 sowed 4 seeds into 4 individual premoistened pots w/a propagation mat underneath. They were all labeled : ALPHA, BRAVA, CANNA, and DELTA. ph tested my well water w/ a cheap lil GH kit and came up as 7.0 :cool: oh yeah! ph NEUTRAL!

5.5 DAZE L8TR they were above ground and growing first set of trues. One kinda went retarded (CANNA) and slowed down so I pulled er...man is growth SLOOOOWW using these old 3x40watter's. Let them fill in a bit for ~3-4 weeks (yes, it took that long to b rootbound) and transferred them to 3 galloners roughly over a 9 daze ago.

They are currently in their new (spacious) homes under a 400W MHConv lamp growing big fat thick indical fans. Different kridders them from my last couple of runs ("heirloom" skunk for 10 yrs and Jack Frost for just one run :( ). They are roughly 5 inches and very much growing strong now under their improved light conditions with ALPHA, ironically, exhibiting the most vigor. The only thing i worry about is the night cycle (6 hrs during day) being TOO COLD and eventually flippin 12/12 and then having even more hrs of cold weather. Day/Night Temp difference is roughly 20degrees F difference. I guess all i need to do is get a heater but...I'm hesitant...

For widows they have shown ZERO signs of N-burn and have been slow but steady w/ their compact lush growth.

I'm definately thinkin MH is slower for veggin' (then hps) but definately more lush and tight internodes then what you'd get w/ hps in veg.

Hamster Lewis said:
Good luck and lots of GREEN MOJO...

thank you thank you Ham...I appreciate it.

These girlz r fo sho not like the good ole skunk I gre for yrs but hopefully something beautiful will come of it.

Much P&L,

7greeneyes :D

p.s. Another reason for slow growth is cuz I'm utilizing 18/6 from seed through veg stage...

I'm glad to have u on my side :clap: me on. I need all the help I can get . from what I've read up on regarding the Femmy process its an 80/20 chance. 80% fem to 20% hermies :eek:, not bad odds but not the best seeing I've already culled 1 outa 4. Well here's to you and the rest of my Cannaenthusiasts around the globe! :48:

Much Peace and Love,

ALPHA and BRAVA are both Indica-Dominants.

DELTA looks like a completely diiferent beast with same squatness but with long thickish but narrow fans indicating a Sativa-Dominance. In my opinion.

U guys keep rockin' the grows...l8tr

PICS COMING SOON!

awesome to read I have been eyeing that beautiful strain!

They are stretchin a bit growing upwards more then girthwise now, entering the post teen phase of growth so to speak. ALPHA and BRAVA are roughly 7 inches and DELTA is @ 6inches. Waiting for sucker shoots to grow a bit more to take some starts then bada boom bada bing, BLOOM TIME! :headbang:

woot woot!

L8trs,

I cannot wait for a snmoke report...being a female u know I wanna grow the princess lines!!! smoke it in a pretty pink pipe...lalalalalala!!

u know it, 2dog!

STATUS UPDATE: I noticed (all 3 of the girlz) that their thick white roots were protruding from their drainage holes.....Awww yeah! So Being A Man Of Science ( :rofl: ), I decided to back down on the FF Bloom to 1/2 recommended strength and added 1/4 strength FF Grow Big [FFBB = 1TBL & FFGB = 1Tbs/gallon water] ...

ALPHA (my Power Grower, now ~10 inches tall) took it like a champ and asked 4 more. ZERO NUTE BURN. :woohoo:

BRAVA (renamed Sensitive Sally, ~10 inches) is very sensitive (showing nute burn) to pushing the FFBig Bloom so I'LL have to mix the nutes 4 her separately everytime I water. I guess from now on I'll just leaf her alone... :doh: .

DELTA (Lady Sativa, standing ~7.5 inches) is my lightest/slowest feeder (and coincidentally my slowest growing but biggest fan leaved) but she's takin everything I give her. ZERO NUTE BURN. :woohoo:

2Dog said:
I cannot wait for a snmoke report...being a female u know I wanna grow the princess lines!!! smoke it in a pretty pink pipe...lalalalalala!!

We're currently ~3 months from a schmokey schmoke report but you'll be the first on my list!

Hi 7G
You probably already know this but I'm really stoned so I will tell you anyway....some of these cheap little cameras do wonders.
Basically I just wanted ot come over and say hi!

Peace
MBT

mikeybtoken said:
Hi 7G
You probably already know this but I'm really stoned so I will tell you anyway....some of these cheap little cameras do wonders.
Basically I just wanted ot come over and say hi!

Peace
MBT

Thank you, glad to have you round these parts and what camera may I ask...?

:rofl:

ALPHA & BRAVA are 12 inches and DELTA is @ 10 inches.

THEY NOW HAVE HEATED NIGHT CYCLE'S :dancing:

Peace To All MY Cannasseurs!

p.s. Still Waitin 4 the sucker shoots to grow. :(

Hi 7G
They actually range from $30 for up to $175 for a little Cannon SD750 or 850 Some of those little cheapos are actually pretty amazing for the price. I would bet for under a 100 bucks that you can get a camera that will take the same pics as my old SD750.
If that's still out of your budget, take a look at some of those $30-$50 specials at most pharmacy type stores and I bet you will be impressed at what you can get for under $50.
One nice thing about the cheap ones is that they are really easy to use.

THAT BEING....... SAID I HAVE TO ADD THIS

I am a 100% legal by state law and have no fear of the feds in my state because of my medical conditions. Even so I think that one should seriously consider all the risk before comming out of the closet, so to speak, depending on their individual situation and/or location.
I just had to throw that in because I would really hate to see anybody get into any kind of trouble. I don't have to see pics and will totally understand if you choose not to post any. It would be nice but, cover your but and keep it covered FIRST!!!
Thanks for sharing, my crate is already is pulled up!

Peace MBT

I really appreciate that mikey, you're a sincerely thoughtful individual. I am severly handicapped from a horrible accident in my infancy that left me hospitalized for a year. I for years have hemmed and hawed regarding being legit and in my state (very very MMJ friendly) they have been known to conduct raids on legit greencross here, take all theitr info, download that info and then give it back to the owner because of being court mandated since it was an illegal serch and seizure.

After that a series of arrests were made in conjunction with that list...coincidence...I think not. Legit or not, if you're involved with a dispensary/club somewhere your name is on a list...@ least that is the 411 i've been told. I am so damned paranoid even going to my Indoor/Hydro Guy anymore but I still visit him when i need to. Needs must as the Devil Drives and whatnot...

Maybe one of these daze 7greeneyes will be covered by MMJ laws in my State but I don't see Chronic Pain from osteoarthritis being a valididating condition anytime soon. For F sake it should b legal for ANYONE to use!!!!! Tho I understand medical necessity very well...

p.s I have Chronic Pain from 20 years worth of doctors cutting bone, driving pins through the marrow and reconstructive surgery...yet I know this is still not a qualifying condition here in my beautiful state. :(

Much Peace and Love,

I am not fishing for sympathy I'm just tellin ya what condition my condition is in...

I'll def try and get @ least to get pics of pre-bloom and final yield utilizing various anonymous/nefarious ways.

Will keep my peeps here updated...

Much Peace, Love and Nugz my Brothers and Sisters,

7greeneyes 8)

"I am a 100% legal by state law and have no fear of the feds in my state because of my medical conditions. Even so I think that one should seriously consider all the risk before comming out of the closet, so to speak, depending on their individual situation and/or location.
I just had to throw that in because I would really hate to see anybody get into any kind of trouble. I don't have to see pics and will totally understand if you choose not to post any. It would be nice but, cover your but and keep it covered FIRST!!!
Thanks for sharing, my crate is already is pulled up!

Peace MBT[/quote]

It does my heart good to hear that (that your legal), bud. Keep on rockin yer grows dude, imma fan already.

Latest posts

Back