SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sportcardiva said:
wow she is nice really big

Thanks again Diva!!!:hubba:

:cool: I hope to get at least 14 oz from her, maybe 16 oz. She is smelling sweet and piney, sticky everywhere, but her trichs are still immature by 4-5 weeks I'd have to say. Anticipation is killing me, eh. :rofl:

looking as awesome as ever puffin! next week ill be hiding behind her shes that big ready to pass on the :bong2:

melissa said:
looking as awesome as ever puffin! next week ill be hiding behind her shes that big ready to pass on the :bong2:
Thanks Melissa!!!

I would like to feed her chocolates and fries to help her fatten.:cool:

Some gorgeous ladies you have there my friend. Going to be a good harvest. Great job. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Some gorgeous ladies you have there my friend. Going to be a good harvest. Great job. Take care and be safe.

Thanks Smokybear!!!

Remember, that is only 1 plant in there, eh.:hubba:

POTDOC said:
ok puffin tell her im sorry and please come home but untill then dont be coping a feal lol

Ok PD, I'll tell her you are sorry, but she seems very happy with me, eh. :rofl:

brouli said:
im waiting on that update

Thanks Brouli !!! I was having too much fun takin pics, eh.:D

:farm: SnowWhite is doing fine, except where I pulled her back recently. After a certain time in flower, usually about 3-4 weeks, pulling Her back ot tieing Her down causes the top to go all thin and whispy, I call it spindle. I just dont like to raise the lights because of the couple of tall tops, and I like to keep the light within 22 inches of the bottom if at all possible. The best way to avoid these spindle tops, is to stop tieing down after 2-3 weeks of flower.

I've taken a bunch of pics this time, I even took a pic of the meters doing atmospheric duty. the temp/humidity is being influenced by an open door to outer area and the res readings were taken before I added 3 gallon of distilled water. room humidity runs between 20 and 30 percent, the res ppm is adjusted to 800-900 each day and the ph stays between 5.6-5.8 all the time.

I took a couple close ups of the buds we have been following all along. I also included a couple from farther away to show the whole setup.

SnowWhite is doing fine as frogs hair, notice the increase in red pistols and the thickening of all the buds, eh. I still think May 20 is the day, but I am monitoring the trichs daily and will start harvest when I get 85-90 percent buldging amber trichs. Wont be very long to wait, 36 days and counting down.:hubba:

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 62 flower g.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 62 flower h.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 62 flower i.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 62 flower j.JPG

Hola P A

Your baby is showing she loves what your doing for her, she is now paying you back for the love and care you give her, whatever your doing, she loves it!

HippyInEngland said:
Hola P A

Your baby is showing she loves what your doing for her, she is now paying you back for the love and care you give her, whatever your doing, she loves it!

Thanks Hippy!!!:D

I took a bunch of pics today, one was corrupted and it gave me fits trying to upload the others, but I got er done, eh. SnowWhite is getting ready to provide me with a little stash again, smelling sweet and is so sticky I cant touch er without getting sticky myself.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back