SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pothead420 said:
i was just wondering everytime you reveg does the potency and yeild stay the same or does it degrade the more you reveg it

:D Thanks for droppin by Pothead!!!

:hubba: I think SnowWhite is getting better each harvest. I am getting to the point where I know what She likes and how to maximize her yield and potency. I can say for absolute surety, the yield has improved with each generation and potency is getting better each harvest as well. Alot can be attributed to the tweaking of the grow parameters, the added growth after each regeneration, and my moitoring of the trichs.:cool:
I have read where folks claim a degradation of potency/yield, but in all my regenerations, I have NEVER found this to be the case. Regeneration is my favorite method of getting to know a particular plant and getting the potency/yield to be all it can be. Trust me, Try it, You will like it, eh!!!;)

Puffin Afatty said:
:D Thanks for droppin by Pothead!!!

:hubba: I think SnowWhite is getting better each harvest. I am getting to the point where I know what She likes and how to maximize her yield and potency. I can say for absolute surety, the yield has improved with each generation and potency is getting better each harvest as well. Alot can be attributed to the tweaking of the grow parameters, the added growth after each regeneration, and my moitoring of the trichs.:cool:
I have read where folks claim a degradation of potency/yield, but in all my regenerations, I have NEVER found this to be the case. Regeneration is my favorite method of getting to know a particular plant and getting the potency/yield to be all it can be. Trust me, Try it, You will like it, eh!!!;)
im reveging a BB/WW that was used for seed making. it is an ultimate pheno everything on this plant i love smell
(light skunky with a blast of blueberry bubblegum), trich production, bud structure:hubba: it looks awsome if it dont reveg i have plenty more beens to find another choice pheno also mixed it with a few other strains

Pothead420 said:
im reveging a BB/WW that was used for seed making. it is an ultimate pheno everything on this plant i love smell
(light skunky with a blast of blueberry bubblegum), trich production, bud structure:hubba: it looks awsome if it dont reveg i have plenty more beens to find another choice pheno also mixed it with a few other strains

Green Mojo Pothead!!! :farm:

Some strains really go crazy in the regeneration, and may require a careful pruning in the reveg stage. they send out sooooo many new shoots that you have to cut half of them and sometimes more. ICE was that way, BB too. Let us know how it goes, eh.:hubba:

your the man P A , the revege-go-to-guy, which will be down the road for me in the future. that is one awesome plant man, and theres no telling how long she'll keep returning her sweetness back to you. big props man. this is like the 3rd time ive read through here. you make it all simple, great plan. great thread. great grow.

banjobuzz said:
your the man P A , the revege-go-to-guy, which will be down the road for me in the future. that is one awesome plant man, and theres no telling how long she'll keep returning her sweetness back to you. big props man. this is like the 3rd time ive read through here. you make it all simple, great plan. great thread. great grow.

Thanks Banjo!!! I said it before, and I'll say it again, SnowWhite is a wonderful plant to get to grow, and smoke.:hubba:

:D Howdy SnowWhtie fans!!!

SnowWhite is starting to finish, I may have to move up harvest a week. About 70 percent of the Pistils have turned red. Trichs are still mostly cloudy and clear, with only very few turning amber so far.

the upper fans are yellowing and drying at a faster rate, a sure indicator of ripening for SnowWhite. :hubba:

This is where I need to really be patient, eh. Seeing all those drying and withering fan leaves is hard to take. Considering this is a regeneration, I have considered trying to up the nitrogen and magnesium, but have so far left well enuf alone. [next grow I'm going to change the nutes to see if I can avoid the early fan leaf degradation, perhaps using the gro component in late flower??]

everything is progressing as expected[perhaps a bit faster], about 18 days until 1st phase of harvest. If the trichs show 80 percent amber I'll harvest, despite the schedule.

I took a bunch of pics of individual buds this week, not much changing in the far away pics. Notice the pistils are mostly red and the fans are yellowing fast. The lower buds still appear all green and the fans still prime, and for this reason alone I havent yet changed my nute regimen. My feeling is, I need this lower growth only insofar as the regen is concerned, eh. Otherwise it would be discarded or used as oil only. Should it start to wither prematurely, I would certainly need to increase n and mg. SnowWhite is an interesting grow and the smoke is well worth the wait, making it much easier for me to be soooo patient, eh. :cool:

you can clearly see the tips drying and shrinking here. obviously nutes were out of balance :(

SnowWhite Gen 5 day 76 flower.JPG

SnowWhite Gen 5 day 76 flower a.JPG

SnowWhite Gen 5 day 76 flower b.JPG

SnowWhite Gen 5 day 76 flower c.JPG

SnowWhite Gen 5 day 76 flower d.JPG

SnowWhite Gen 5 day 76 flower e.JPG

She is looking great P A . looking like you just may get thet 14-15 lids outta her this time. man, what a monster.

banjobuzz said:
She is looking great P A . looking like you just may get thet 14-15 lids outta her this time. man, what a monster.

Thanks Banjo!!!

:rolleyes: I know I can get 15 lids outta her, been there done that, eh {as long as the lid is small enuf} :rofl: 15-16 ounces is more like what I am aiming at. I think 12-14 appears likely this grow. I've been talking especially sweet n nice to Her as of late.:hubba:

bigbudsbruddah said:
She is looking sexy and ready to harvest :) Enjoy all that smoke bro

:D Thanks BBB!!!

I looked at the trichs today, mostly cloudy, clear and a few amber.:hubba: I figger another week or two at earliest. I am hoping to get mostly amber. :cool: I love this plant,eh.

About time to chop her once again. Going to be a good harvest. Great work my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Everything looks so fantastic! Can't wait to see the finished product!

So I take it you don't believe in flushing for 2 weeks for a cleaner taste? Otherwise you could just as easily feed SnowWhite N and Mg straight through the harvest. I'm sure that would help re-vegging drastically.

I have a question as well. If you seeded some of the buds one round, would everything still be able to re-veg properly the next time round? Would you still get seedless bud?

smokybear said:
About time to chop her once again. Going to be a good harvest. Great work my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Thanks Smokybear!!!:D

yes, SnowWhite is getting very close to harvest. Looking at the trichs today, most are cloudy,clear and a few are amber. a week or 2 more should do it I think. :hubba:

liermam said:
Everything looks so fantastic! Can't wait to see the finished product!

So I take it you don't believe in flushing for 2 weeks for a cleaner taste? Otherwise you could just as easily feed SnowWhite N and Mg straight through the harvest. I'm sure that would help re-vegging drastically.

I have a question as well. If you seeded some of the buds one round, would everything still be able to re-veg properly the next time round? Would you still get seedless bud?

:D Thanks Liermam!!!

I am thinking the same thing, if I keep the n and mg going, the regen is smoother. also, notice I use the same formula for veg and flower. this certainly helps. the taste is fine, the low concentration of these GH nutes dont affect the taste I feel.:hubba:

that is an excellent question Liermam, really.:aok: I would guess that the seeding may result in changes, seems logical. however, I have done hermies, got seeds and then revegged sucessfully. maybe hermies are a special case, eh?;)

Pothead420 said:
wow that plant is amazing its got huge colas got a winner there gonna reveg it again

Thanks PotHead!!!!

I am gonna regenerate at least twice more, and a third time to get seeds. I have a couple questions that only SnowWhite Gen 6 and 7 can answer, eh. I want to stop the thinning of some colas, and I want to try and keep all the fan leaves going strong until just before harvest time. [being the lazy farmer I am, I want them to go yellow, dry up and fall off the day before harvest, eh.] :rofl:

:D Today, as I was scoping the trichs on SnowWhite, I noticed they are everywhere on this plant, except the ends of the older fan leaves. Even the pistils are covered with trichs. Lots and lots of fat, bulbous, sticky trichs, Am I complaining??? :rolleyes:

NOT in this lifetime, eh. :p

;) I feel like I'd like to bathe in these trichs, like a a little kid in one of those pingpong ball filled play areas, eh. My picture taking isnt good enuf to do this Lady justice, not nearly good enuf. the buds are covered in trichs, good thing indeed for such a trich-farmer as myself.:cool:

Latest posts

Back