SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CasualGrower said:
She is looking awesome man... Great job!!

:D Thanks CG!!!

next grow I'm gonna change things up a bit and see if I can get the fans to hang around for the whole flower cycle. Perhaps if I add a bit more nitrogen and magnesium in the 2nd half??:hubba:

lorenzo said:
Awesome. Snow White No. One!

;) Thanks Lorenzo!!!

SnowWhite is doing fine, almost ready for harvest, about 2 weeks.:hubba:

:cool: After seeing a video on YouTube by Marijuana Man, I put an Exo Terra Repti Glo 10.0 UV B in with SnowWhite the other day. I am hoping to increase the conversion of cbd to thc, perhaps hastening the trichs journey from clear to amber.:hubba:

BTW, I have new pics but every time I try and upload them I get a busy server message, so I'll be updating later

SnowWhite is doing fine, the trichs are really getting cloudy. I have been scoping Her daily.

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!:D

:watchplant: SnowWhite is doing fine, I lowered the ppm to 740 and she is perking right up again. ph is steady at 5.8-5.75.
:farm: I added a repti glo 10.0 UVB lamp as seen in 1st pic. humidity has been running right at 30 percent, until I open the door and it rises while I'm in there. temps steady in the upper 70's in daytime, upper 60's at night.

I think harvest is still scheduled for 2 weeks from today. Getting closer every day,:hubba:

Repti Gro 10.0 UVB.JPG

SnowWhiteGen5 day84 flower.JPG

SnowWhiteGen5 day84 flower a.JPG

SnowWhiteGen5 day84 flower b.JPG

SnowWhiteGen5 day84 flower c.JPG

SnowWhiteGen5day84flower e.JPG

SnowWhiteGen5day84flower.JPG

benamucc said:
:rofl: PA this thing is HUGE!! :doh:

Thanks Ben!!!:D

I dont think She is fat as usual, but maybe that's just me. Harvest is only about 2 weeks away and we shall see what kinda weight SnowWhite put on since January.:hubba:

liermam said:
I'm suing Puffin Afatty.

I just tried to smoke my monitor.

Thanks Liermam!!!;)

SnowWhite tastes better than She looks:hubba:

Sin inc said:
looking good i always like the reveg grow

Thanks Sin Inc. !!!!;)

:farm: I like to get to know a plant, and also determine if it is likely to hermie. If a strain isnt stable, it will usually hermie when I put it thru a couple regens. If it doesnt hermie, then I stress it with temperature extremes, and if it still doesnt hermie, I then seed it for future use. SnowWhite is going to be seeded in the fall I think.:hubba:

sweet, i love this setup, i'd love to one day have one fantastic plant like that :D Keep it up :)

hey puffin harvest time is nearing im about the same time time away :peace:
shes looking lovely as allways :48:

Thorn said:
sweet, i love this setup, i'd love to one day have one fantastic plant like that :D Keep it up :)

Thanks Thorn!!!:D

You can do it too!!!!;)

melissa said:
hey puffin harvest time is nearing im about the same time time away :peace:
shes looking lovely as allways :48:

Thanks Melissa!!!:D

I think SnowWhite will be ready in a week or so. I wont begin harvest until at least 3/4 of the trichs are amber:hubba:

Jesus she looks good can u adopt me P A ?? i dont take much space in that room will do
:)

brouli said:
Jesus she looks good can u adopt me P A ?? i dont take much space in that room will do
:)

Thanks Brouli !!!!:D

I dont need any more kids, but thanks for the offer just the same. :rolleyes: I really do wish I could just have SnowWhite growing in the main house with me. Alas, it isnt soon likely, we have lots of folks coming and going all the time, and I think the springhouse is the best place. I visit Her often, was in there just a few minutes ago. SnowWhite is doing fine!!!!;)

Puffin Afatty said:
Thanks Thorn!!!:D

You can do it too!!!!;)

Good to hear she's doing well, can't wait for the next picture update :D :hubba:

Oh i realy wish I could but i'm limited to a 15" cubed micro grow with lowryders at the moment. One day in years to come i will have a massive plant like snowwhite!!!

Just you keep up the good work so us lot can watch, drooling :p

Latest posts

Back