SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KaliKitsune said:
That's a killer regen. I have yet to see any better. How long has this regen been going on?

Thanks KaliKitsune :aok:

SnowWhite is a beauty for sure ;)

I think I sprouted the seeds in december or late november 2005, sexed em in december 2005 or early 2006, selected Her as best of the 7 and been growing SnowWhite ever since, this is the 6th harvest coming up around thanksgiving :hubba:

kinda behind times on the post,but thats all i use puffin,2 400's.lately i'm just using the one 400.if i can get this one plant i have to reveg i will only use the 1 400.thats all i need.im the only one smoking out of my grow so why not grow one killer plant and keep her and love her and tie her to the bedpost,oops got carried away. i am sure gonna try it puffin.trial and error.many thanks

KaliKitsune said:
Three years! Wow! I want a plant that practically jungle-crowds my closet like that!

Dont tell Her I said anything ;) page back and see what She looked like when this 6th gen started :D

andy52 said:
kinda behind times on the post,but thats all i use puffin,2 400's.lately i'm just using the one 400.if i can get this one plant i have to reveg i will only use the 1 400.thats all i need.im the only one smoking out of my grow so why not grow one killer plant and keep her and love her and tie her to the bedpost,oops got carried away. i am sure gonna try it puffin.trial and error.many thanks

I love SnowWhite, but lots of folks grow a quicker flowering strain in about 1/2 the time. I will eventually try another blue or white strain :hubba:

I would love to see something like this done with lowryder, but I do not know if Lowryder would be good as a regen strain, even though it's insanely fast for bud production.

KaliKitsune said:
I would love to see something like this done with lowryder, but I do not know if Lowryder would be good as a regen strain, even though it's insanely fast for bud production.

I dunno, never grew it :confused:

Hey Puffin. I am following massproducers coco coir grow and wondering if you think it is possible to reveg a plant in coco. I was thinking DWC but it seems like either way the roots will be too large eventually.

godspeedsuckah said:
Hey Puffin. I am following massproducers coco coir grow and wondering if you think it is possible to reveg a plant in coco. I was thinking DWC but it seems like either way the roots will be too large eventually.

Howdy Godspeedsuckah :ciao:

:farm: Sure, coco, hygroton, lava rock, sand, perlite, anything basically inert really. DWC would be my suggestion for anyone, I'll be switching to dwc my next grow too ;)

dont worry about the roots, they seem to take care of themselves just fine. I havent even peaked at the roots of SnowWhite in almost 3 yrs :hubba:

BTW, I'm going out to the springhouse now and take this weeks pics, brb

Puffin Afatty said:

BTW, I'm going out to the springhouse now and take this weeks pics, brb

:hubba::banana::headbang2: Thanks for the info puffin. I will start with the coco peat and in a few weeks after I get a RO system I am going to try DWC. Cant wait for the pics.

godspeedsuckah said:
:hubba::banana::headbang2: Thanks for the info puffin. I will start with the coco peat and in a few weeks after I get a RO system I am going to try DWC. Cant wait for the pics.

:farm: Yes RO filter makes it soooo much easier and as long as the roots get enuf air, they will be fine, in DWC the air pump is the only active part, I like that, saves a whole layer of space and technology and I always say, SIMPLE is BETTER :hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans :ciao:

SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are doing fine, I think the stretch is over for the most part and now the fattening begins :woohoo: I love this part of the grow. Trichs are popping up everywhere, getting really thick on buds. Some pistils are turning brown/red and the scent is fabulous :D

I took a couple pics, MINI-SHE is only 15 inches from the lamp now , still small, very pretty though ;) and the macro of the bud has the ripening pistils. She'll start looking more even as I tie Her down a bit more:hubba:

SnowWhite Regen 6 day 37.JPG

SnowWhite Regen 6 day 37a.JPG

SnowWhite Regen 6 day 37b.JPG

SnowWhite Regen 6 day 37c.JPG

both shes are lookin fabulous puffin,as always.i will get the nerve to try this one day.i love the sativa strains best,myself.even thos the flower time is alot longer,it sure is worth while,ya think?

andy52 said:
both shes are lookin fabulous puffin,as always.i will get the nerve to try this one day.i love the sativa strains best,myself.even thos the flower time is alot longer,it sure is worth while,ya think?

Thanks Andy52 :aok:

I do think it is worth the wait, especially when I can grow enuf to get from harvest to harvest

BTW, it's day 43 not 37 :hubba:

:holysheep:Just read the whole journal. Best one i've read in a while. Love the reveg...I've heard of it just never seen it action. Def going to give a shot!

Tanks Puff! Keep her going!:D

Cheers

T°Z

The_Zaar said:
:holysheep:Just read the whole journal. Best one i've read in a while. Love the reveg...I've heard of it just never seen it action. Def going to give a shot!

Tanks Puff! Keep her going!:D

Cheers

T°Z

Thanks The_Zaar :aok:

Reveg is great when searching for those keeper strains ;)

I wont keep any strain, if She Hermies, and all the stress associated with regeneration is sure to weed out them she-he's :rofl:

Latest posts

Back