SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
about time for some pics huh puffin? lol

Okey Dokey Andy52 :aok:

just for you I went out and snapped a couple ;)

:farm: SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are doing fine as frogs hair, getting really sticky and smelling wonderful :p

Both are fattening nicely, and in a few days, I'll still pull SnowWhite over a bit more to lower canopy and the light within 25 inches of bottom :hubba:

SnowWhite Regeneration 6 Day 49 of Flower.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 6 Day 49 of Flower a.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 6 Day 49 of Flower b.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 6 Day 49 of Flower c.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 6 Day 49 of Flower d.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 6 Day 49 of Flower e.JPG

Melissa said:
once again shes looking fantastic puffin ,,
snow white is one sexy older lady ,,,:48:

Thanks Melissa :aok:

Just dont let Her hear you say OLDER :rofl:

I tried the flash this time and it gave some hilarious effects ;)

:farm: SnowWhite is still gonna be a good yield this time around again I think. MINI-SHE is gonna be a couple ounces maybe 3 :hubba:

andy52 said:
looking great as usual,what a lady you have there

Thanks Andy52 ;)

I like Her fine :D

:watchplant: nice smoke, easy to grow, very nice yield :farm:

Hey puffin THANKS!! WOW she is really filling out already, you gotta love it! Hope you doing ok :)

Thorn said:
Hey puffin THANKS!! WOW she is really filling out already, you gotta love it! Hope you doing ok :)

:welcome: Thank You Thorn :aok:

:watchplant: Buds are swelling, stretch has stopped, SHE is getting LARGE for sure and I got to try and keep it a bit quiet or SnowWhite might go on a diet :rofl:

pretty soon I'm gonna pull those tall colas over to horizontal and let em all get really fat over the next 55 days or so :woohoo:

I gotta agree with Melissa... she's not bad for an older bird... ;) :D :cool:

look'n fantastick again, puffin.... :aok:

rami said:
lookin great man...keep it up.

Thanks Rami :aok:

:watchplant: Yes, She is plumping nicely now, smelling very sweet, covered with trichs, and [I think] is gonna be a nice yield again :hubba:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I gotta agree with Melissa... she's not bad for an older bird... ;) :D :cool:

look'n fantastick again, puffin.... :aok:

Thanks TCVG :aok:

:eek: Shhhhhhh, keep that kinda talk [older bird] in a whisper, IF She goes on a diet, I might lose some stash ;)

I do think SnowWhite is gonna give me a good stash yet again :woohoo:

TURKEYNECK said:
this is awesome Puffin'.. Very impressive.

Thanks TURKEYNECK :aok

:farm: SnowWhite is a beautiful plant, remember She is all Haze, and produces the kind of smoke I like to stash ;)

I think the LST'n is a great technique for increasing the yield :hubba:

Heya Puffin.... Can you tell any difference in he apopearance this time around with the UVB light on for the whole grow... Mayb e Extra Trichrome production.. or anything else?

CasualGrower said:
Heya Puffin.... Can you tell any difference in he apopearance this time around with the UVB light on for the whole grow... Mayb e Extra Trichrome production.. or anything else?

Howdy CG :ciao:

:farm: Yes, it does seem to me the trichs are thicker closer to the UV lamp ;) I wont be sure until I try some after the harvest and cure, but it seems to be a benefit AND I havent seen a mite since I put the UV B lamp in there. [Those NSP's in there are from a year ago and no longer doing anything] :aok:

HippyInEngland said:
She looks superb as usual Puffin :)

How many more regens do you envisage?

Thanks Hippy :aok:

I think at least 2 more, I have a couple ideas I need to try out ;)
I want to find the solution to the yellowing Fan leaves and then possibly get some seeds for storage :farm:

Latest posts

Back