SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA, those look great. You really love them snowwhites dont ya. Keep takeing good care of them they look really nice

BluntFullOfKush said:
PA, those look great. You really love them snowwhites dont ya. Keep takeing good care of them they look really nice

Thanks BFOK :aok:

:watchplant: It's only 1 SnowWhite and She is a Haze ;)

BluntFullOfKush said:
And i sure do like me a haze got 5 going now from sativa seeds

:aok: Yes BFOK, I dooo like a HAZE tooo :woohoo:

what i noticed about a"Haze" is she can be a real pain when it comes to feeding. one of mine got a lil problem wit phosphorus that ive been working on everysence i tried these few sample nute from the hydro store(organicare) along wit my reg nutes like the pack says, but that 1 jus dont care for it like the others.got it on a sepret diet lol.

Puffin Afatty said:
Thanks Hippy :aok:

I think at least 2 more, I have a couple ideas I need to try out ;)
I want to find the solution to the yellowing Fan leaves and then possibly get some seeds for storage :farm:

I started flowering last week and I already started having this problem.
Some say its completely normal cuz the plants become N defficient. But its been a week only, and a month from now it will move its way up and soon all the leaves will yellow, shrvl up and die.

Plz let me kno if u find a solution, im also lookin for answers ill let u kno. Im growin a HazeXSkunk#1 by the way. so wer in the same area.

BluntFullOfKush said:
what i noticed about a"Haze" is she can be a real pain when it comes to feeding. one of mine got a lil problem wit phosphorus that ive been working on everysence i tried these few sample nute from the hydro store(organicare) along wit my reg nutes like the pack says, but that 1 jus dont care for it like the others.got it on a sepret diet lol.

Howdy BFOK :ciao:

Yes, Haze do get picky about there nutes, and I found they like a low ec around 1.5-1.8 ;)

:watchplant: I have been having fan leave issues since the 3rd regeneration, I am beginning to think it's a root issue :hubba:

I noticed the accidental clone, MINI-SHE, hasnt lost any fans yet, and SHE has new roots :farm:

rami said:
I started flowering last week and I already started having this problem.
Some say its completely normal cuz the plants become N defficient. But its been a week only, and a month from now it will move its way up and soon all the leaves will yellow, shrvl up and die.

Plz let me kno if u find a solution, im also lookin for answers ill let u kno. Im growin a HazeXSkunk#1 by the way. so wer in the same area.

Howdy Rami :ciao:

I think it's due to the roots in this case, as the fans on MINI-SHE are fine ;)

:farm: At first, I thought it was nutes, but now I think it is probably due to the roots getting old and I need to prune em back to allow new growth. I'm thinking of making a switch to DWC and I'll start with new clones :hubba:

puffin,i too always wondered if there was a way to keep the leaves from yellowing and dropping in flower.i tried additives and nothing seems to help.i know most flowering plants do this.just seems there must be someway to deter this.hows tha ladies this fine day.
oh yeah,i know you are in mi. as i am.do you think the proposal will be voted for and passed?i sure hope so.thanks alot

andy52 said:
puffin,i too always wondered if there was a way to keep the leaves from yellowing and dropping in flower.i tried additives and nothing seems to help.i know most flowering plants do this.just seems there must be someway to deter this.hows tha ladies this fine day.
oh yeah,i know you are in mi. as i am.do you think the proposal will be voted for and passed?i sure hope so.thanks alot

Howdy Andy :ciao:

Yep, those yellowing Fans would provide alot more energy to the plants if they stayed green thru harvest, eh ;) I'm hoping to solve it before I stop the regenerations, but really think it will take new clones in the DWC to really know for sure :hubba:

:woohoo: Yes, IT is on the ballot for November 4, I really hope it passes :aok:

Hey Puffin, your ladies look dericious!! Hope all is going well. I am going to do some pheasant hunting this weekend after I get my work done.

Midnight Toker said:
Wow man she got huge! I havnt talked to you in awhile haha, howve ya been?

Howdy MT :ciao:

Yes SnowWhite is getting big again, I hope to do as well as last harvest ;)

Doing fine here, huntin, fishin and flyin :fly:

godspeedsuckah said:
Hey Puffin, your ladies look dericious!! Hope all is going well. I am going to do some pheasant hunting this weekend after I get my work done.

Thanks Godspeedsuckah :aok:

SnowWhite is doing fine, we both are getting fat :D
I like to hunt pheasants, the Labs love to flush em and retrieve em if I do my part ;)

Eager for them PICS Puffin! Been a little while she should look fat! And crystally!

EDIT: Just checked over your last post and you must have done some tying up by now! That bush is HUGE! and all over the place. That already established root system really helps doesn't it?

DomsChron said:
Eager for them PICS Puffin! Been a little while she should look fat! And crystally!

EDIT: Just checked over your last post and you must have done some tying up by now! That bush is HUGE! and all over the place. That already established root system really helps doesn't it?

Howdy DomsChron :ciao:

As promised yesterday, I will take a couple pics of Her in a few minutes, 0800 to be precise ;)

BBL with the UPdate and some pics :aok:

Howdy Doo SnowWhite Fans :ciao:

SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are doing fine as frogs hair once again this week:D MINI-SHE hasnt lost any fan leaves at all, while SnowWhite is droppin em like snowflakes in a blizzard and I expect to have another no trim harvest ;)

This has to be a root issue, eh :hubba:

I took a few pics, most with the flash, a couple close UP to show the reddening pistils and the trich development :aok:

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower.JPG

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower a.JPG

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower b.JPG

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower c.JPG

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower d.JPG

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower e.JPG

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower f.JPG

SnowWhite Regeration 6 Day 60 of flower g.JPG

Latest posts

Back