SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CasualGrower said:
HAHA maybe I should send one to you all LOL..... I keep winning them at work heh..... 2 years ago I did not have a digital camera, now I have 4 LOL.... I bought one and won 3 from the company i work for.... They keep saying i should open a camera shop LOL.

I would get a Nikon, even if ya just get a pocket camea and not a full DSLR.... I have a 5 Meg Nikon and a 8Meg Kodak and the Nikon takes the bette pics hands down. Gets a LOT better on macro pics too. with the Nikon I can see the Trichs pretty good.

Thanks CG :aok:

Nikon sounds good too, they made very nice 35mm cameras ;)

I want about 15-20 megapixels resolution and the availabilty to interchange lenses, just like my 35mm slr's :hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
Thanks CG :aok:

Nikon sounds good too, they made very nice 35mm cameras ;)

I want about 15-20 megapixels resolution and the availabilty to interchange lenses, just like my 35mm slr's :hubba:

WOW 15-20 Megapix...... Heh, you must gonna be posting bud pics on local billboards heh;) ...

Howdy SnowWhite Fans :ciao:

SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are fine as frogs hair, and ready for harvest early, gonna chop next week for sure at 91 days :farm:

Trichs are 75 percent cloudy and 25 percent amber :watchplant:

yield is gonna be over 1.5 pounds I expect ;)

I will be flipping lights back to 24/0 at harvest and then a couple weeks later, I'll clone 4 plants for the new dwc set-UP for the winter grow :woohoo:

great grow my friend.i am very tempted to do a re-veg,if i ever get a real keeper.thanks for the education.

wow that is early for her! Sounds like she is sure ready though? How many fan leaves has she got this time? :p

Good luck with it - hope you don't get too sticky! :D

Thanks Andy52 :aok:
I am sure I too learned as much :watchplant:

Thorn said:
wow that is early for her! Sounds like she is sure ready though? How many fan leaves has she got this time? :p

Good luck with it - hope you don't get too sticky! :D

Yes Thorn, 2 weeks earlier than I expected, but ok with Me ;)
SnowWhite is almost bare of fans, whilst MINI-SHE is intact, from head to toe, even the clones wilted leaves are still mostly green, indicating the issue is root oriented :hubba:

I dont worrry about sticky, I can always wash my hands, eh :rofl:

BuddyLuv said:
harvest pics are required

I'll put UP some pics here asap, the OldLady and Her Sister are off on a jaunt until Thanksgiving, taking my camera along :rolleyes:

I'll try and borrow a good 1 before I harvest next week :aok:

Can't wait to see some pics Puffin. In the very beginning of Snow White how long did you initially veg for before you started flowering her?

godspeedsuckah said:
Can't wait to see some pics Puffin. In the very beginning of Snow White how long did you initially veg for before you started flowering her?

I'll try to put UP some pics, the OldLady has my camera until the day before thanksgiving :rolleyes:

:watchplant: The 1st time from seed was 14 days, the last time took 42 days but was 2x too much, about 21 days is perfect for my space ;)

In the new DWC, I'll probably go 14-21 days of 24/0 and then flip to 12/12 for 14-15 weeks :farm:

Puffin Afatty said:
Howdy CG :ciao:

:farm: Yes, it does seem to me the trichs are thicker closer to the UV lamp ;) I wont be sure until I try some after the harvest and cure, but it seems to be a benefit AND I havent seen a mite since I put the UV B lamp in there. [Those NSP's in there are from a year ago and no longer doing anything] :aok:

Hey PA,

Firstly, Snow White is one of the more amazing grows I've seen online. The fact that she's shown no signs of hermaphrodism after the punishment you've dished up over the reveg's is testament to firstly the strain, your control of her growing environment and requirements and confirms the need for you to continue her lineage.

Have you ever thought about preserving her through Tissue Culture Propagation?

I recall reading recently one of the roles of trichs is a sunblock and particularly UV B filter; interesting the lamp increases trich development in her, probably worthwhile testing.

How long do you intend growing her?

Would make a wicked bonsai; perhaps even a bonsai mum.

smokingjoe said:
Hey PA,

Firstly, Snow White is one of the more amazing grows I've seen online. The fact that she's shown no signs of hermaphrodism after the punishment you've dished up over the reveg's is testament to firstly the strain, your control of her growing environment and requirements and confirms the need for you to continue her lineage.

Have you ever thought about preserving her through Tissue Culture Propagation?

I recall reading recently one of the roles of trichs is a sunblock and particularly UV B filter; interesting the lamp increases trich development in her, probably worthwhile testing.

How long do you intend growing her?

Would make a wicked bonsai; perhaps even a bonsai mum.

Howdy SmokingJoe :ciao:

:farm: Thanks, SnowWhite is a great plant, She is a Haze, probably Arjans #1 or SuperSilverHaze ;) and yes, I have seeded Her with a male Nevilles Haze my buddy grew [I'll test grow the seeds out next summer grow] and also gave some clones to a fellow grower near angola Indiana to continue the lineage :aok:

I am going to clone Her again in a few weeks and run a DWC set-UP with 4-6 plants for another couple grows at least:hubba:

Hey Puffin. I am going to transplant mine today into bigger containers. My question is, do you feel that topping is necessary for a successful reveg? If I grew them out and cut the main cola off at harvest would that be too much stress on the plant?

hey puffin,sure would love to see tha ladies again.i know i'm getting off subject,but puffin,could you tell me a good place to rent a cabin in the UP.i have been in mi. for almost 3 yrs and never been to the UP.i hear great stories about the beauty up there and would love to see some of it.thanks

godspeedsuckah said:
Hey Puffin. I am going to transplant mine today into bigger containers. My question is, do you feel that topping is necessary for a successful reveg? If I grew them out and cut the main cola off at harvest would that be too much stress on the plant?

I dont think topping is always needed, especially with careful LSTing, but sometimes a little careful sculpturing can increase the canopy, a reveg will grow alot of new growth sometimes, I noticed with ICE types particularly you need to trim alot in reveg to keep the new growth under control, or you end UP with a million branches packed very tightly together ;)

Just harvesting the 1st time is going to create 2x-3x the canopy:cool:

Latest posts

Back