SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puffin, those no trim harvests are great eh? My NL was just one of those you hang to dry and all the fan leaves end up fallin' off.

Those leaves turnin an albino yellow yet? If so, snow whites eating!!! Gratz on that I heard plants that feed a lot on themselves taste great. Might be another MJ myth but hey maybe!

godspeedsuckah said:
She is looking great Puffin!!! Do any hunting this weekend?

Thanks Godspeedsuckah :aok:

Yes, I was hunting grouse and woodcock in 4 counties this weekend, even walked UP a few this am on the mountain ;)

DomsChron said:
Puffin, those no trim harvests are great eh? My NL was just one of those you hang to dry and all the fan leaves end up fallin' off.

Those leaves turnin an albino yellow yet? If so, snow whites eating!!! Gratz on that I heard plants that feed a lot on themselves taste great. Might be another MJ myth but hey maybe!

Howdy DomsChron :ciao:

Yep, fans are yellowing and I pluck em off , the floor is littered with them now. MINI-SHE hasnt even lost those SHE had when she was accidentally cloned ;)

Thanks Holdmyown :aok:

Yes, Regeneration is way more effective than from clones or seeds because the plant has a leg UP, so to speak ;)

:farm:
also, you get to know a plant real well in 3-4 generations [can also be said for clones] I like to find the most stable strains too, for future use, and stressing them by regeneration is a pretty good indicator :hubba:

Hey Puffin, the ladies are lookin' as good as ever , maybe better :) ...haven't been around in a while , thought i'd see how the huntin' is goin' ...Hope your daughter bags that 12 pointer , god if only my ole man would've set me up on a buck like that ...Ya got it made, room full of herb, freezer full of meat , and a great family from what i can tell... maybe i'll swing by for some a good supper sometime ;) ...Best of luck chasin' 'em birds ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

tn_toker420 said:
Hey Puffin, the ladies are lookin' as good as ever , maybe better :) ...haven't been around in a while , thought i'd see how the huntin' is goin' ...Hope your daughter bags that 12 pointer , god if only my ole man would've set me up on a buck like that ...Ya got it made, room full of herb, freezer full of meat , and a great family from what i can tell... maybe i'll swing by for some a good supper sometime ;) ...Best of luck chasin' 'em birds ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

SnowWhite has been selectively polinated, with a nevilles haze male, I have another project in mind comin UP in December, may end the regens at that point, maybe :hubba: a friend in Indiana has some of my clones and I could get some back in no time should I change my mind again ;)

hunting has been great this year, and btw, all signs point to a hard winter. birds, squirrels, deer and bear have a large fat layer this year already:eek:

My favorite hunting is either dove or grouse, both are tasty critters indeed. Hard to beat either roasted over an open fruitwood fire :aok:

Puffin Afatty said:
I have another project in mind comin UP in December, may end the regens at that point, maybe :hubba: a friend in Indiana has some of my clones and I could get some back in no time should I change my mind again ;)

at least give us a hint;)

Howdy SnowWhite Fans :ciao:

:farm: SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are doing fine as frogs hair :aok:

:watchplant: Trichs are mostly clear still, with some cloudy, but none are amber yet, but will be before thanksgiving for sure :hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
SnowWhite has been selectively polinated, with a nevilles haze male, I have another project in mind comin UP in December, may end the regens at that point, maybe :hubba: a friend in Indiana has some of my clones and I could get some back in no time should I change my mind again ;)

hunting has been great this year, and btw, all signs point to a hard winter. birds, squirrels, deer and bear have a large fat layer this year already:eek:

My favorite hunting is either dove or grouse, both are tasty critters indeed. Hard to beat either roasted over an open fruitwood fire :aok:

I'm not really a fan of hunting, but that does sound VERY nice! I bet its even nicer followed by a big FAT spliff! :hubba:

I am getting more adventurous with my tasting different meats and have now tried duck. And yes I know for some of u that is probably common as muck, but hey i've lead a sheltered life hehe :giggle:

Thanks TOA and CC :aok:

SnowWhite has been a great grow, may still be going for many more years, as I have traded a couple clones with some friends who also grow their own smoke ;)

I may just take some clones and start Her in the new dwc set up, OR perhaps I will start on something new :hubba:

I have blue mystic, durban poison, lambsbread, and willie nelson, that I havent tried yet :farm:

blue mystic has always sounded delicious to me :p

Hows your lady puffin? Is the little snowhite doing ok?

Thorn said:
blue mystic has always sounded delicious to me :p

Hows your lady puffin? Is the little snowhite doing ok?

Howdy Thorn :ciao:

Yes, I do like blueberry, and the grower said He really liked the blue mystic when I bought the beans ;)

:watchplant: Snow White and MINI-SHE are doing fine as frogs hair :aok:
Both are very heavy with trichs and slowly ripening resins [probably 3-2 weeks more to get the amber] and I expect as much yield as last time, plus a little more :woohoo:

Alas, No pics for a while, the OldLady and Her little Sis are out of town again and took My only digital camera :(

Yes the time seems to have gone by much quicker this time! I bet you can't wait to do the dirty deed - knowing how much you love the harvest hehe! I think we're as bad as each other, the camera i use for my grows is my boyfriend phone lol! So whenever he's at work, out or not got enough battery on it i can't use it lol! Reall;y must get myself one!

BuddyLuv said:
2-3 weeks left my how the time has passed aye.

Yes, it Seems like just yesterday it was 76 days of flower :rofl:

Time flies, when your flying, eh :fly:

I dont get anxious when I have plenty of stash, it's summertime or fall, hunting and fishing are quite diverting ;) but those winter and early spring days UP here can seem sooooo loooooong :rolleyes:

Thorn said:
Yes the time seems to have gone by much quicker this time! I bet you can't wait to do the dirty deed - knowing how much you love the harvest hehe! I think we're as bad as each other, the camera i use for my grows is my boyfriend phone lol! So whenever he's at work, out or not got enough battery on it i can't use it lol! Reall;y must get myself one!

I really dont like to chop Her, I think that is additional motivation for the long flower cycle sativas and the regen too ;)

Yes, I should get another camera, mine is old, 10-12 yrs, a sony mavica :eek:

Everytime the OldLady :angrywife: lends it to Her Sister I'm without it for weeks on end, and this time I wont have it until thanksgiving day :rolleyes:

I want to buy a new 1, perhaps another Sony, but newer and state-of-the-art :hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
Yes, I should get another camera, mine is old, 10-12 yrs, a sony mavica :eek:

Everytime the OldLady :angrywife: lends it to Her Sister I'm without it for weeks on end, and this time I wont have it until thanksgiving day :rolleyes:

I want to buy a new 1, perhaps another Sony, but newer and state-of-the-art :hubba:

HAHA maybe I should send one to you all LOL..... I keep winning them at work heh..... 2 years ago I did not have a digital camera, now I have 4 LOL.... I bought one and won 3 from the company i work for.... They keep saying i should open a camera shop LOL.

I would get a Nikon, even if ya just get a pocket camea and not a full DSLR.... I have a 5 Meg Nikon and a 8Meg Kodak and the Nikon takes the bette pics hands down. Gets a LOT better on macro pics too. with the Nikon I can see the Trichs pretty good.

Latest posts

Back