SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe 3 inches wet and it's still happening all the time now, just about every breeze across the warm moist lake air, still too warm to do much thickening really

the smoke is very good, same as 2 harvests ago, last harvest was stronger but went 3 weeks longer and had all kinds of issues ;)

Hey Puff, congrats on your monster harvest......2 pounds is enormous.....no snow here on the coast, just rain and more rain.....I am not a hunter because my shrink says I shouldn't own a gun.....and I probably couldn't shoot a deer anyway.....anyways, I found this amongst my e-mail stashes, and thought you would get a kick out of it......

Thanks Painterdude :aok:
aint that the truth, lots of tasty critters out there to go quite nice with grits or potatoes, a little gravy and some mustard greens ;)

Puff, you sound REAL southern with that menu......tried grits once when I was in the service back in the 60's and had mustard greens only once at a brother's house, his wife was cooking and she was from New Orleans....

Am married to a German now and she LOVES potatoes....so no grits on my plate

Elk season is now happening in Oregon......I have a few friends who hunt but no one has gotten their Elk yet.....I guess they can dress out at 700 lbs plus...

I am only southern in my mind, born north of the mason dixon line by maybe 500 miles ;)

yes, elk are great, my Son is out west now hunting

Didn't even get a chance to hunt this year. We had another little one a year ago so life is really busy. I sure do miss all the good stuff nature provides. I mean don't get me wrong I like a good steak, but I really luv a good venison steak. Although I did promise my son I would take him ice fishing this winter.

I dont eat much beef, but only cause I have several types of venison and smoked fowl and fish ;) a cousin raises angus beef, Mom has sheep, goats and even lamas, sooooo, there is always some kinda meat on the barbeque :rofl:

Puff, I hope your son gets his elk.....and......it must be so nice to have the family around......my mom and dad are both dead and my brother and two sisters live in Wisconsin and once in a great while I get to talk to my oldest sister.....

Just wondering if you ever ate some of this? This guy swam across a lake with a deer in it's mouth, and was hanging around in someone's back yard when the good guys shot 'em.....

Howdy SnowWhite Fans :ciao:

It's been 12 days since I flipped to 24/0 and there is plenty of regrowth to chose some clones from :aok:

:farm: SnowWhite has always been a joy to clone, 100 percent sucess rate, so I've just snipped several new shoots, dipped em into the rootone powder, popped em into a presoaked rockwool cube and then into the hygroton, right next to SnowWhite[same light/same nutes/same schedule]

the plan is to leave em in there until they root and then pop em into the net pots and into the new DWC set-UP [I'll use the same res, just put the lid on, cut holes for net pots and an airline] for another harvest :hubba:

Here's some pics of the Dwarfs and SnowWhite

Eight Dwarfs day 1.JPG

Eight Dwarfs Day 1a.JPG

SnowWhite Regen 7 day 13.JPG

SnowWhite Regen 7 Day 13a.JPG

:watchplant: The pics above show the clones [8 dwarfs] and SnowWhite ;) the left side holds 8 clones in 1 inch rockwool cubes, setting in the hygroton about 1 inch deep, and on the right you can see SnowWhite getting huge again, but for naught, She will be chopped when I get the clones into the DWC :farm:

Today I cut the holes into the res lid, fit the netpots so they just about bottom out in holes, added a hole for the airline and heater cord as well ;)

I am not sure how many plants to start with, but in keeping with the fairy tale theme, 7 seems like a lucky number for SnowWhite ;)

I'll probably settle on the 4 outside corners :hubba:

SnowWhite can grow into a real tree in future generations, as you all have seen, and it is likely that I will be bending the clones over to shape the canopy into 40 inches square to get the most out of the little 400w hps :aok:

It's going to be another fun grow :D

:farm: It's been 6 days since I snipped the 8 dwarfs from SnowWhite, they all look pretty good, some yellowing so I trimmed the big fans, but I wont look for roots until 10 -14 days in ;)

:watchplant: SnowWhite is getting huge again, but alas, I dont have a need for the mother plant, She will be chopped when the DWC is started with the dwarfs :)

insofaras the dwarfs are ahead of schedule, I can already see this is gonna be another fun grow :D

I went hunting for 2 days supposedly, but got the flu, ended UP in Ohio until now and Pooor poor SnowWhite and the eight Dwarfs were left to fend for themselves:eek:

The res almost ran dry:eek:

:farm: no problem, other than the explosive growth of Momma, which I regrettably snipped in short order and replaced all the missing water in the res:rolleyes:

now everything is back on schedule, the DWC to be installed next week, instead of this;)

Puffin Afatty said:
Here's some pics of the Dwarfs and SnowWhite

looks like you've cleaned up the parlor since last i've been UP here.:hubba: :eek: :D :cool: .
got to be more careful on the rez dry'in on ya. can't be hav'in that now.;)
ever thought of a recirculation pump on a controller for those trips away?
it could save your butt in a sticky situation.:cool: .
Happy 7th. Birthday SnowWhite...bb...

:48:

I do think other strains are coming along now, and perhaps this is the last of SnowWhite for a while ;)

I havent chopped Her, just trimmed alot to allow for dwarfs to grow

Latest posts

Back