SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im only on page 10 of your journal.. But I got a question.

How big is your Tray and your Resevoir??

Do you do any RES changes?? or flushes at all??

i tried to find where you said you messed up. on April fools day. which is
april 1st. I didn't find anything..

what did you do??

MrPuffAlot said:
Im only on page 10 of your journal.. But I got a question.

How big is your Tray and your Resevoir??

Do you do any RES changes?? or flushes at all??

Howdy MrPuffAlot!!!!:D

my tray is about 30 inches long by 24 inches wide by 12 inches deep

the res is 20 gallons

I didnt change the res for 5 generations until after the infamous Nute Disaster of april Fools Day. I probably did forget to include it in the gj. :(

MrPuffAlot said:
i tried to find where you said you messed up. on April fools day. which is
april 1st. I didn't find anything..

what did you do??

:farm:

I added some nutes, at the wrong ratios, then didnt catch it until almost a month later, by that time the fans leaves were history. Next grow, I am going to try to keep all the fans healthy thru harvest.:hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!:D

Time to clean up and flip to 24/0 again:cool:

:farm:
I took the rest of the smokable buds and lower colas today at 0600. As estimated, I yielded roughly twice as much as the 1st phase last week[55 ounces wet vs 31 oz last week, also took 3-4 oz earlier as samples].

Total yield should come to about 1# dry. :woohoo:

I hung the larger buds and put the smaller on a dehydrator tray. Once the buds dry to the touch, I'll put em in jars and then into the fridge for the cure.

The pics show SnowWhite after the final harvest, before I do a final clean up of all the old dead stuff, the hanging buds, colas and the dehydrator tray. Tomorrow I'll do a clean up of the grow and show the pics of the start of Regeneration 6.;)

It's been a pretty good grow, yield is right up there with my best for 1 plant. Potency is excellent as well :aok:

Time for a couple bongs!!! :bong1: :bong1:

SnowWhite Regeneration 5 final harvest day 123 of flower c.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 5 final harvest day 123 of flower.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 5 final harvest day 123 of flower a.JPG

SnowWhite Regeneration 5 final harvest day 123 of flower b.JPG

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!

:farm: I have been out in the grow room doing a bit of a trim. took another couple ounces that will go for iso oil. still alot of triming to do, all for the oil bucket.

I flipped the timers to 24/0. pump will feed for 20 minutes every other hour.

I'll continue the trim, removing any old stuff and anything too small to regrow. I have plenty of vertical room, so the canopy can raise a bit if needed, but no more is needed than the 22 inches of the penetration with the 400w hps.;)

Looking at the calendar, the middle of november looks good for the next harvest. :hubba:

great! what a wonderful grow journal you put together here. very impressive indeed. keep up the good work and enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

Awww, man! Thats so sad. Grow journals at the end are always sad. I mean, it's great your smoking though! Hahaha. I can't wait untill my harvest. 600watt MH and HPS I can't wait, hope I have similar results to yours bro.

SmknWhiteWidow said:
great! what a wonderful grow journal you put together here. very impressive indeed. keep up the good work and enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

Howdy SWW!!!!:cool:

Thanks!!!!:D

It is excellent smoke :aok:

I did a bit better than the 1 gram per watt I was shooting for, and I was surprized. :hubba:

DomsChron said:
Awww, man! Thats so sad. Grow journals at the end are always sad. I mean, it's great your smoking though! Hahaha. I can't wait untill my harvest. 600watt MH and HPS I can't wait, hope I have similar results to yours bro.

Howdy DomsChron!!!!:cool:

It's sad and happy and anxious all at once, especially as We head forward into regeneration 6. ;)

Thanks!!!!:hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
Looking at the calendar, the middle of november looks good for the next harvest. :hubba:

Hola P A

Jeez :rofl: thats only 4 weeks after I expect my whole years grow to end and you have done 2 :holysheep: :)

HippyInEngland said:
Hola P A

Jeez :rofl: thats only 4 weeks after I expect my whole years grow to end and you have done 2 :holysheep: :)

With a shorter flower cycle, I could grow 4 easily in 1 year. I think Blue Mystic or maybe White Widow again. I dunno, it's sooo hard to choooose. :rofl: Maybe in 2009 I'll dust off some beans and try something new.:hubba:

:holysheep: Awesome!!! 86 oz wet altogether, that shoud be around 17 oz dry!:shocked: Keep it up.:headbang:

PA... Amazing grown and awesome harvest........ might wanna try to kill yer girl every grow LOL...... HAHAAHA

I would be very interested to see the whole cutback and detailed pics of the reveg though......

Grats bro.. awesome smoke there )

lorenzo said:
:holysheep: Awesome!!! 86 oz wet altogether, that shoud be around 17 oz dry!:shocked: Keep it up.:headbang:

Thanks Lorenzo!!!!:D

yes, closer to 90 if you add in the samples. ;) anyway, it is significantly better than the 11 ounces of the last grow. Perhaps I can get even more in the next :hubba:

CasualGrower said:
PA... Amazing grown and awesome harvest........ might wanna try to kill yer girl every grow LOL...... HAHAAHA

I would be very interested to see the whole cutback and detailed pics of the reveg though......

Grats bro.. awesome smoke there )

Thanks CG!!!!!:D

if you look at the 1st pics, they show the beginning of this grow, but tomorrow or the next day I'll post a couple pics of the new Regen 6 beginning.;)

is that reflectix insulation your using around your perimeter??was curious i bought that reflectix stuff at lowes but havent moved in yet

dannyt70 said:
is that reflectix insulation your using around your perimeter??was curious i bought that reflectix stuff at lowes but havent moved in yet

Howdy Dannyt70!!!!

Yes, it is an aluminized bubble wrap kinda thing, got it at home depot in Diluth. I use it as insulation, not as a reflective, but it does double duty, so to speak. ;)

In winter, I keep the whole grow surounded by it. Helps me save on heating the shed.:cool:

I know alot of folks use milar, but flat white paint is just about as good and easier for most to work with.:hubba:

I hate this part of the grow, so much so I have often not bothered to clean up and do a proper trim. SnowWhite and I dont seem to mind somewhat of a mess.:hubba:

today I spent an hour or so trimming SnowWhite and tieing down a bit. I still need to get Her backside trimmed, then I'll drag the shopvac in there and give it a good suck up. When done, I'll post a couple pics of the clean room and SnowWhite with her new doo;)

Latest posts

Back