So am I the only one - Bongs vs Hitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intuitive Philosopher

DeepInhaler/DeepThinker
Reaction score
So I recently found out that I actually get more high off :joint: than :bong:

This really surprise me but I'm guessing it has to do with the amount of smoke that is lost in the secondhand smoke, caught in the chamber and maybe even the water filtering some of the THC out.

But yea, you would think that with all that smoke from a bong, you would get higher...but not me. Anyone else have any thoughts on this???? :confused:

you gotta point there, water will tend to filter, at least a bit.
where as when rolled, you are smoking the filter. :)

i like both. :bong2: :joint4: :aok:

For me it's the opposite...I get way higher off my water bong...

I know quite a few old timers who do one hitters exclusively.
With a oney you lose absolutely nothing to excess burn or residual smoke.
personaly I prefer a bong if for nothing more than the filtering and cooling effect:bongin:
:yay:
:bong2:

I enjoy smoking joints rolled with a nice thin rice or hemp paper more for the flavor but I think a bong gets me a bit more baked and my vocano gets me even higher but I don't get the flavor I enjoy out of it. I tend to only use the dugout one hitter when I'm getting down there and it's time to conserve my bud or for convenience when I need to 'tote-on-the-go!' ;) The first thing I do when I replenish my stock is fill the pinch hitter with weed from some of the nicest buds I can find and then it usually sits there until the supply starts to dwindle... They really can stretch out a few grams of bud.

Happy Puffing!:cool:

:ccc: :tokie: :joint: every time.
The only thing for a stronger hit is a chillum. And that wrecks your lungs.

double bub with some OG will get me every time. Plus I stopped hacking out resin in the morning when I switched to water filtration.

cubby said:
I know quite a few old timers who do one hitters exclusively.
With a oney you lose absolutely nothing to excess burn or residual smoke.
personaly I prefer a bong if for nothing more than the filtering and cooling effect:bongin:
:yay:
:bong2:

Yea, I actually meant for that picture to be a guy with a one hitter. That is what I usually smoke out of because it is so convenient. And yea, you do get way more high because you don't waste any smoke. But I sure like :bong2: , they just burn the bud up so fast is the only problem :cry:

I'm a tube person myself...not just for the filtration but also using a smaller bowl i can stretch out my meds....
Usually i just "plug it with a nugget"....

Ive maybe smoked 3 joints in my life. And they never did a thing for me.
Bongs get me good, especially gravities.
But blunts are still king.

Latest posts

Back