so close- not now HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
DSCN0351 (Small).JPG

DSCN0352 (Small).JPG

DSCN0353 (Small).JPGI look at my grow every day and today I saw this. I figure I've got about 1 month to go to harvest but are they going to die off before that? Lots of yellow on lower leaves and purple on some of the uper leaves, what's going on here?

cooler temps will do that...they look great to me my friend...just keep looking at them....are ya still feeding ?

take care and be safe

I grow inside but as I get close to harvest the fan leaves start turning yellow. I just assume that the buds are pulling from the plant itself. Others are more qualified to weight in though.

4u2sm0ke said:
cooler temps will do that...they look great to me my friend...just keep looking at them....are ya still feeding ?

take care and be safe

4U I respect your opinion. You and I are in the Seattle area and you are familiar with our weather so I'm looking forward to my best ever grow. I am still feeding Fox Farms Grow Big and Big Bloom once a week. I've cut back on the amount recommended because i'm afraid to overfeed them. I have grown in the past from seeds but this grow is from clones and I have never seen such a good grow. The trouble with this year is, I'm like a new father and I worry that something will happen to them.LOL.
Thanks again

That looks like a purple or blue variety in the genetics causing it to react to the cooler temps, and getting toward the end of the flowering cycle. Nice fat buds in there looking good too :)

hey hottip question for yah? are you still using the Veg nute Grow Big in flowering? shouldnt you be using a combo of Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom?

This is a bit of a side note to your question. Several of us here like to run the veg nutes for about 10days into flower, or longer while gradually reducing the level so that the kids don't go so long without nitrogen as it can cause them to start eating their leaves early. :)

Latest posts

Back