so how much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dank.bud76

danker da better
Reaction score
just curious how much you all smoke. we go through about a 1/2zipp every week, holidays and vacations from work tend to make that number go up to a zipper a week. but we like burning joints, pipes and such are good and definitely used, but the spliff is king around here. that seems to kill it faster, because if we start running low and still have a few weeks to go, i can stretch a zipper out using the one puffer. but that's like being on welfare, just enough to get by. i prefer abundance :rolleyes:

APX 6 or 7 thousand dollars worth twice a year. Thats a little more than two pounds.

Annually.

I guess we are the "Chronic Users" these studies are always talking about.

I went from a pack a day, to a bag of tobacco a day to about a quarter or more a day.

That's quite the smoking career considering I am still staring down my thirties.

i am a weed monster, i smoke from the time i get up ,if i could i would smoke in my sleep... I LOVE THIS PLANT......

About half a kilo a year I guess...
Three Joints a day will do...
I quit smoking fags...

Haven't considered quitting my ganja...

:holysheep: :eek: whats a fag???? a hermie plant???? i hope you aint smokeing people???? just kidding, a fag is a cig. right????
nikimadritista said:
About half a kilo a year I guess...
Three Joints a day will do...
I quit smoking fags...

Haven't considered quitting my ganja...

Yes, a fag is the british term for a square. Oops... a Square is cancer stick. I mean a cig. Good job quitting the cigs, I also quit right before thanksgiving. But as far as weed goes, I enjoy 2-4 grams a day when possible. But during a dry spell, I can strech it a long time...

One or two joints a day. But new words seem to be creeping in ... like, what is a "blunt"? Never heard of such a thing.

with the quality of smoke i grow,it has very drastically decreased,compared to the street crap.i am good for a few hrs on 3-4 hits.the almost 5 ozs i got off the crystal is super dank.5 months from now i will still have some smoke.plus i still have some left from my last 2 harvests

we smoke on the low end an OZ a week, it's always been about that much for the past 20 years or so.
ya I'm old to most of ya, but I like to think of myself as experienced.

It's all good!

so i'm not as bad as I thought ;-) my lady is an extremely light smoker, so most of that is me. she blames me for every dry spell we have! haha

i quit the fags too, around Halloween or so. my lungs are finally starting to come around, which is good, i can take bigger tokes ;)

my job is an office job, lotta number crunching, and as much as I'd love to smoke there once tried and it didn't work so well. too many things in my head and some of them would just disappear and i'd have to start over, go real slow, write every thought down, i felt crippled or something, though at home I would consider that "just right".

Latest posts

Back