so how tall before.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamel

Reaction score
so how many sets of leaves and or how tall does it need to be before you can flower? i know its a newbie question ive just been looking for sites that have like pix of the diffrent stages and shit and cant find one if anyone one has the andswer and or knows of a site i can get pics of diffrent stages please let me know

I shouldn't be really responding because i know there is infact within this forum links to grow guides. Also you should know that i've never grown before either. I do know this from minor reading. At a certain point in the growth you change the light cycle to mimmick different seasons. After you have your hours all set, you will be look for total maturity in the trichomes i believer(mod's spot me on this?) when they are a mix between amber and clear.
but as i said your answers will be answered in one of the mod's signatures. Grow Guide.

nah just information for school and a quick question so i could get a quick answer but thank you makes more sense now for my resaerch i still do need to find pictures of diffrent growth stages for my paper so if you or n e one else knows of a site that has that cause i sure in hell am not getting 20 for that shit no way but i know in other countries it is legal and maybe there are some out there n e ways thanx =)

whats up Kamel. i was looking around for ya and couldn't find anything for ya on the grow cycle as far as pictures go. the only thing i can tell you is look at the grow journels maybe you can find something there with pics that you can use. sorry

Marijuana plants should be sexually mature before flowering is induced.

Flowering can be started while the plant is still immature but won't yield much.

Sexually maturity is indicated by alternating nodes (branches). This usually occurs at 4--6 weeks of initial growth.

Kamel said:
nah just information for school and a quick question so i could get a quick answer but thank you makes more sense now for my resaerch i still do need to find pictures of diffrent growth stages for my paper so if you or n e one else knows of a site that has that cause i sure in hell am not getting 20 for that shit no way but i know in other countries it is legal and maybe there are some out there n e ways thanx =)

Ganja nailed it. but for info for school. your best bet is the Brother Grunts grow journal. He has taken tons of photos and labeled each week of growth. use the advanced search function and search his name.

The average of vegatative growth is like what Ganja said 4-6 weeks. This is done during a 18/6 or 24/0 light scehdule. After that flowering stage is initiated using a 12/12 light schedule. This indoors replicates the fall months and induces flowering. Flowering can take anywhere from 1 1/2 months to 2 1/2 months depending on strain. The only exclusion to this is the ruderalis hybrids such as Lowryder which is an "autoflowering" strain and will have a growth from start to finish in 8 weeks. There are tons of photos showing the picture and time line its in. Good luck with your school report. Remember to throw in a good word about medical marijuana legalization. People out there really need weed to aid in there health. ;)

keep them in veg for 4 weeks recommended,you can flower as early as two weeks if your plant is 6-12 inches or 15-24 inches

hey Kamel if you still need those pics. I have pics from every week of my grow. It was my first grow so they are not great but maybe they will work.

Latest posts

Back