So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting a break today. Only 92F with a heat index of 99. Humidity is only 52% too with a nice breeze.

The morning's cool mid 70's and showers have given way to 92f with a heat index of 103f...and rising fast! You can cut the air around you, it's that thick! Hard to breath, so guess I'll sit inside, crank up the extra A/C and toke down!

Sounds like you have high humidity Roddy. Any clue what your humidity is today?

humidity here is near 100% last few days. its rained past two mornings, then temps near 90, and humidity near 100. havent left the air-c in days. its 4am and 72f with 93% humidity right now.

it's been pretty comfy out at night. saying high 60's for night lows all week.:) time to flower outdoors here too.:D

:yeahthat:

Irish is only a few hours west of me, so we;re pretty close on weather.

81f now with humidity of 83%.....and rain moving in from Irish's direction!

Wow...that was me last week. Rain is moving in here too. Good news is its only 88 today:D.

that rain fell apart over the lake roddy. 82f, 72% humidity. prolly see sunshine before dark fall again. the barometer is falling rapidly, and humidity is on the way out. looking like we may even get some low 60's next few nights...sweeeet...peace...

It sure did, I saw it was breaking and figured it wasn't even gonna get you wet! The humidity is down to 75% here and dropping, feels a lot better with that cool breeze! 60's....you mean I can turn the A/C's off??? :D

we hit 102f so far today, not too bad, but 21% humidity is rough. more than 90 days now since it rained and none in the forcast for at least the next week, most likely more. If it dosent rain soon I will have to abandon my garden, what little there is left of it.

Three straight days now with 105+. It will take a Hurricane to push this high pressure system that is just sitting over Texas away, Crops are failing all over the state, and if this keeps up, hard times are a coming. At least I'll be getting high on real smoke, instead of burned up shwag. It may be brown and dead outside, but my closet is green and happy.

jannypan said:
I went caching yesterday, it was in the 60's....30's today.
I went catching today also, real low cloud cover, I went home, I lived on this lake for 15 years, my house was about 50 yards back from the lake, in the center of the first pic.the new owners tore it down. The picture is park creek glaciar, on the southern slope of mt. baker. I can't believe how much it's shrank, The Sockeye are running!!, anyway the wife and I lived, ate and breathed this place, happiest days of my life.

P1100372.JPG

P1100373.JPG

P1100374.JPG

P1100375.JPG

P1100371.JPG

P1100379.JPG

Menimeth said:
...If it dosent rain soon I will have to abandon my garden, what little there is left of it.
Feel ya there fellow Texan, I almost have to water twice a day..

Ahhh, several of us Lone Star staters here......all withering away...see you in hell my friends...:rofl: oh wait, we're already here.

Haha Ya, we'll make that trip with ease! This city's been slowly melting my soul since birth!

Well, I'm on vacation, so guess what suddenly and unexpectedly popped up?? Yep, started raining yesterday even though not in forecast at all, it's rained all night and now forecast to rain all day and all night tonight! Naturally!

Oh well, we're in a full-sized school bus converted for camping....we'll manage!! :) Does hamper our caching plans and will make setting the beach up a bit tricky LMAO!

Rosebud said:
OMG, remind me to never go to Texas in July. That is hell.
I feel that way about eastern wash. I burn up when I go over the hump, or freeze, it's extreme to me!!

Latest posts

Back