So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been 30 days under 30 degs cel. 23 and clouds for a while

The last two days it was only 101 with 35% humidity, it was a welcome break but it looks like the second round is about to start as they are calling for 108 by tuesday, that, and more for the rest of the week. I'm ready for this summer to be done.

texas has 4 seasons...
hot
hotter
still hot
and christmas

FA$TCA$H said:
texas has 4 seasons...
hot
hotter
still hot
and christmas

:spit:

Ok you fellow texans, I'm loading up the hippie van with lots of party favors and my fav munchies and driving to.... Umm mountains sound good, up high where there's a lil snow left, just get me somewhere I can cool off. Who's riding shot gun? :D. Got room for everyone. No pets, please...lmao.

Hate to rub it in on those not getting the relief, but today is 74 and sticky with drizzle here and there. Tomorrow calls for low 80's and sunshine, perfect for my golf league, if back allows me to enjoy it LMAO!

We've had around 7" of rain in the last 3 days or so....

112 f. Texas is gonna dry up and blow away. Its hard to breath outside.

OUCH WH, just saw the forecast for you guys....not below 107 all next week?? I feel for you, my friend!

arrived here in Florida and 98f...I miss Seattle all ready:cry:

Just wanted to add....turned off the A/C and put fans in windows....nice breeze in the house tonight! First time in weeks!

Sorry 4U, that's gotta be a huge shock to the system!

Rained for hours again today.
So tomorrows 98 degree prediction with about 80% humidity should be perfect for turning everyone into steamed shrimp around here.

So muggy. Even dry farts feel moist.

112 f. Texas is gonna dry up and blow away. Its hard to breath outside.
There's no escape. Can almost feel the water in the air.

@SmokinMom
Im down. Only snow ive seen is the rare inch of slush thats come about 3 times in my life haha

smokin mom im up north with plenty of glacier fed lakes & snow:headbang2: your all invited up here! bring your own :joint::bong: & snow shovels!:grinch:

its been 30 degs cel so 75 f i think the last week & sunn finally!:) :cool: going to see the girls fri sat c u then with pics!!

IMG_1425.JPG

Nice pic, Ruffy, very nice!

This morning, it's 67f and sunshine with a forecast of 88f for today and tomorrow. Then, I think it's supposed to cool back to the low 80'sf again....but the forecast keeps changing to up that heat a bit!

No A/C again today, still running fans in the windows...NICE!!

Latest posts

Back