So many problems.....help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asyouarei

Reaction score
Temp: 75
Humidity: 25
2nd week of flowering (12-12)
400 watt MH bulb
filtered water when needed
used a gio grow(2-.01-6.6) and bio bloom(1.1-2.5-2) 2 weeks ago and had nute burn so flushed and the plants havnt been the same (they had deficiencies before i used the nutes)

I think it may be a magnesium (because of the rust spots) or sulfer deficiency. what do you think there is also some leave that have become spindly

now that ive added magical nutrients (mg + ca) (2-0-0) 2 days ago it now looks like i have a phosphorus def ? i dont know what to do. and the flowering is just starting to pick up nice which is odd, as well the inner part of the plant (all the new growth) the leaves are really spindly and dark green.

Temp: 72.6
Humidity: 20%
PH: 7
3 weeks into flowering http://www.rollitup.org/ads/www/del...s/click.php?a_aid=rollitup&a_bid=11110001
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
wiki-favicon-sharpened.png
oneriot-favicon.ico

ge 009.jpg

What kind of soil mix are you using? What is your method of testing pH?

I cant identify that problem from personal experiance but heres what I would do right now if I were you. Stop with the extraneous nutrients. If accessable to you go purchase some organic kelp and use NOTHING except that for 2-3 weeks and increase as you would in bud, but, your main goal now is to lessen the stress as much as possible for that final harvest. How did you flush your plants? I use 3 to 4 times the size of the pot, ie 3 gal pot=9-12 gallons of water.

I had similar looking spots on my Bubblicious x cali orange and flushed her real good...all new growth has looked fine since...

gaSm said:
I cant identify that problem from personal experiance but heres what I would do right now if I were you. Stop with the extraneous nutrients. If accessable to you go purchase some organic kelp and use NOTHING except that for 2-3 weeks and increase as you would in bud, but, your main goal now is to lessen the stress as much as possible for that final harvest. How did you flush your plants? I use 3 to 4 times the size of the pot, ie 3 gal pot=9-12 gallons of water.

yeah ive stressed these out so much i think i should give em some xanax ha. i use filtered water through a brita and flush em right a that ratio of three times the pot in volume. if i cant get the kelp should i just not use anything?

No, but definently look into some different nutrients. You can grow all water but you will be very disappointed with the results. I hate to say it but I think you might have to spend some money. Read nut. contents mix and match. Use a 300-500 PPM ratio and if there isnt one on the containers just use about 1/4-1/3 of the "per-gallon" ratio. People might disagree with me, but Id do that for like 4-6 days untill I saw improvement. Things like uneffected new growth, damaged leaves "less-droopy", and increase in growth rate. Just because a nutrient comes like it does, does not at all mean its everything your children need.

Yo Ho Ho N,

I'm dying of curiosity asyouarei, why are you using a 400 watt MH instead of a 400 watt HPS, if your into your flowering by 2 weeks ? An MH is used for vegging, HPS for flowering.

Here is a link to a good page that might be of some help;

hxxp://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks-ThankYou.htm

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

KingKahuuna said:
I'm dying of curiosity asyouarei, why are you using a 400 watt MH instead of a 400 watt HPS, if your into your flowering by 2 weeks ? An MH is used for vegging, HPS for flowering.

I was wondering that myself...HPS works so much better for flowering...figured he might only hve the MH bulb...

i switch to an hps by the third week my friend swears by it to produce denser nuggs.

asyouarei said:
does anyone have an idea for what i should do?

I would be finding out the ppms of my tap water. Filtering through a filter like a Brita filter does nothing to remove dissolved solids from your water. You could be starting out with high ppms and, in effect, feeding your plants a bunch of unknowns.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would be finding out the ppms of my tap water. Filtering through a filter like a Brita filter does nothing to remove dissolved solids from your water. You could be starting out with high ppms and, in effect, feeding your plants a bunch of unknowns.

thanks, how do i find the ppms of my water?

asyouarei said:
thanks, how do i find the ppms of my water?

They sell pocket meters to check the ppm....google eseasongear I think it is...I hve a Milwaukee

Latest posts

Back