so yesterday was my anniversary of my engagement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
to my one and only wife :D was 28 years ago yesterday when we got engaged. so funny thing is my ex who i was seeing before my present wife stole me away from her at a party:holysheep: just happened to be at her mums house btw i havnt seen her for past 10+ years and she is sweet but on the night i question 32-33 years ago i remember her saying she would cut up my girl/now wife bigtime.

so few days after meeting my now wife btw this is 32-33 years ago we bump into my ex and she attacks my g/f and is on the wrong end of a fight as my g/f threw her threw a hedge:holysheep:

fight over

**** i cannot believe how women used to fight over me:hubba::hubba::rolleyes:

rotflmao

jesus my bro in law is on his way to mine and has just had his marriage go pear shaped after 17 years so my head hurts thinking about the shite he is gonna tell us:eek::hubba::confused:

so cya later dudes/dudettes:D

uk420maan

You need a King size bowl,joint and blunt today man. Take a break and hide from everyone a hour or two Peace.

:hitchair: She sounds like a keeper to me uk420:angrywife:

what he said scatking. i love to see the jealous girlies go for it .. it gives me a sense of being..all that.. sqealing , hair pulling, slapping, yyeehhhaaa its like oohhh yea.. LOOK everyone all this over me ! LOL

a keeper thats a new one for the wife

lol

so purple thats long ago the bitchin over me when i was handsome these days times been kinda harsh to me in the looks department

rotflmao

uk420maan

LMAO ! i had a similiar situation at my 21st b/day in a niteclub 2 ex girlfreinds decided to..(get it on) due to myself being single ! i think i made a few bad decisions in those days ! niether of those girlies is my partner now yet that bitchin between the 2 of them created a lot of (in between freindships) to break up ! LOL.. i am sure that put a few years on me as well ! yet my wonderful wife still ensures me that i am as old as the woman i feel .."sigh" shes older than me ...but i am happily ageing . LOL...and i wonder sometimes if i am a monkey and she is my keeper ..i.e (zoo)LOL

Latest posts

Back