So scared....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to see she is home, ill be prayin the card. doc has good words for her, hope you both are relaxing and thinking positive

Keep us posted. I know if I ever need to go in for anything major I'm using hash oil and massive doses of Vitamin C to help my body do it's thing.
We just had a case in the news here of a guy in a coma that was saved by his family insisting that the doctors try Vitamin C IV before pulling the plug.
Don't you know the dude is totally healed- thank goodness his wife and kids INSISTED.
~t~

@ tastyness, no I didn't read that, that's crazy. Thanks for droppin by

7- my pleasure - If you want some links or details PM me.
Sending all kinds of positive energy your way. :D

Rest be needed, let yur ambers burn low pilgrem, live for her now and let us know yur sit rep as it come. Love and respect.

BWD

She is doing very well. The 21st we go see the cardiologist and plan the surgery. I go see my kidney doctor on that day too so it'l be a nice checkup for us both.

I'll keep you guys informed, for now she hass been stable and calm w/o any panic attacks or weird heart rates and stuff.

Much Love,

7ge

Latest posts

Back