So scared....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might try to read some of them corny jokes in the coffee table to help you relax a bit---

how much did the pirate pay for his ear ring

a bucckaneer------arrrrrrr ;)

:rolleyes: oh good lord...:rofl: that's funny...lol...thanks Orange, i actually needed that

edit: gonna pull another tab and read some tosh blog while here too...

WOW, I sure hope things have quieted down and all is well? I am so sorry to see this, my friend, seems crazy! Stay strong and know there are many thinking about you and have you and yours in our prayers!

My Dad had triple bypass with valve replacements and he was out of the hospital in no time and had a good 25 years after the surgery. Best of luck ...my thoughts are with you and your wife.

THANK YOU Roddy and gourmet, she's doing so much better now. they did a cat scan last night right before I left so we'll see what that says. She's yet to talks to the Cardiologist :mad: ,tho apparently he's in communication with her cardiologist, which is a good thing I suppose. the resident cardiologist the the Critical Care Ward said her heart sounded strong and great and didn't hear her murmur. They're thinking it was a blood clot that may have brought on the BP drop. Still not 100% yet as to what really happened.

So for now we're in a holding pattern: Have the surgery where's she's at or have her check out and come home for a few days then have the surgery. Just don't know yet.

Transplanted last night, so at least the girls are taken care of...:rolleyes:

I'll post up later.

:peace:

Might be less stress if done right away instead of moving her out, back in and letting her (and you) worry, but.....

thats what her and I are thinking too, now, Roddy.

Thinking of you both. When I read your post the first time- I thought it was that you told her about what we all said and that brought on the attack

Glad to hear that things are headed in the right direction

Thanks backwoods and tasty. At the hospital atm. Apparently they will b goin ahead with the stress test.

Thinking about y'all.

A bong hit in your honor. Hang in there. :)

Cones burnt and prayers been said friend no worries pilgrem just stay positive and strong ;)

BWD

I had one of them Cat Scans once, never heard such a noise as when that Doc swung that cat by it's tail over my head. Still don't see what good it was.

Warning no cats were hurt in the making of this post

Thought and Prayers still coming y'all way

Once the doc's get it figured out, lots of the stress will even out. Not knowing exactly is hard, holding pattern is hard too. Keeping on with the good thoughts here 7.

Doc's these days can go amazing stuff, though they are not always good communicators.

Thank you everyone for the all the support and kind words. MUch love t all of you. She's back home now. THey ran the stress test and said her heart is very strong, it just needs the two valve to be repaired so thats a blessing. Today she's scheduling her Cardilogists apoointment from there so we'll find out after that appointment.

Again thank you everyone for the kind words and support. I will keep you guys in the know.

Much Love,

7ge

p.s. This weekend I was watching her like a hawk....lol...she hated it...lol...

No need to watch to her to much pilgrem I got call into good spirits be helpin in this area, believe it or not ;)

BWD

THANKS bud. It means alot to me and her.

:peace:

7ge

Live each moment fur the next, never lettin one single from the past bother the road ahead as its already been driven friend.

BWD

thank you BAckwoods, you've made this alot easier with your words of strength and wisdom as well as what you've shared w/ me.

:peace: Brother Drifter

-7GE

Latest posts

Back