SOG Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandZ

Reaction score
So I have about a week till I switch to flowering mode and I was wondering how large my yield might be. I was wondering if any of oyu have any experience with SOG.

so if i take a 6 inch bushy plant and begin flowering it, how tall will it be after flowering period and how much of a yield am I lookin at?

i know different strains offer differnt yields but I am dealing with bagseed and I dont know the strain, I am just looking for some general answers and personal experience with flowering small plants.

thanks in advance

My AK was 2 1/2 ft at harvest and I started it at 6 inches. I harvested around an oz dry. Different strains have diff yields though. Plus, you have to factor in how much light it's given and it's environment so this is almost impossible to answer. What I do is hope for a 1/4 oz and anything above that i'm happy:D!

you are looking at 6-8weeks min for flowering time..then another id like to say month for drying and curing..some people are not as crazy about long cures etc tho...
It is really a hard answer and totally depends on about a 1000 things to determine a dried weight.. but i like to get at least an oz off each plant indoors... 1/4lb or more off each one outdoors...

Latest posts

Back